The End

This chapter contains violence, gore and...murder?

Leaving Childe his family before the sun even could come up, and when they were still asleep, they walked in silence together to the meet-up spot.
They left without saying a final goodbye because Childe finds it hard to leave his family alone already as this option hurts yes, but it ensures their safety if he does not stick around for any longer than needed.
Walking hand in hand, Childe and Diluc would walk to the meet-up spot, yet before getting there, Diluc looks at Childe and gives his hand a gentle, light squeeze.
"You can still return and go to Mondstadt with your family..."

Childe, his grip tightens around Diluc his hand as he swiftly would look in the other his direction. "No. I refuse to leave you. We left early for a reason, so it wouldn't be so hard for me, so do not bring them up now.
They will be safe, and that is what matters; I do not care what happens to me though. This is also my mess. I am part of The Harbingers and so I can't let you fight them all on your own."

Diluc sees Childe won't budge so he looks down before he suddenly pulls him in a tight hug. "I don't want you to get hurt -..."

Childe was surprised at the hug and he sees people look at them why an agent is hugging a harbinger yet he hugs Diluc back. (Diluc is in disguise again)
"I will walk through fire for you. I even would let you harm me and I would smile. In truth if you weren't here I would have fought them in the future anyways. " he pulls away from the hug and gives Diluc a comforting smile.

"My- my- the love birds are at it early today." Kaeya speaks while approaching them with Kiran on his side while Varka and his men are not far behind.

Diluc rolls his eyes and looks at them but then looks at Kiran "if Kaeya bothers you I give you permission to hit him..."

The young man his eyes widen and looks up at Kaeya before he looks back at Diluc shaking his head and showing his hands to show he means no harm to anybody here "I-I cannot do that-..."

"You can"

"Hey! Why so persistent in letting this precious little gem hit me?" Kaeya teasingly said to get Kiran flustered and seeing it worked he grins and even though Diluc is wearing his mask he can just sense the anger behind it.
Laughing Kaeya pats Diluc his shoulder to lighten the mood "Let's go"

Thus they would head to the building where all meetings wpuld be given yet that building in the heart of the city is also the residence of Pierro so he sure would be there and maybe the others as well.
When entering the building they instandly set foot in the meeting hall yet they see nobody there so they decide to split up.
Diluc, Childe, Kaeya and Kiran remain in the meeting hall as they hear fighting from one of the rooms yet soon they watch Pierro walk down the stairs.

Looking down and walking slow seeming tired and mentally exhausted he looks up at them yet seeing two agents, a young man and Childe he knows exactly what it is and one of those agents is Diluc "I expected this to happen one day...

Childe smiles at the jester and crosses his arms. "I won't fight you."

"Nor will I-..." Diluc said taking the hood and mask off to make his identity clear.

The Harbinger opposite of them seems confused by this. Who will fight him then?
His gaze shifts to the other agent and Kiran standing besides him. "I suppose they will fight me"

"More so talk-..." Kaeya spoke taking his hood and mask of looking Pierro directly in his eyes."Hello father-..."

Stunned Pierro swallows thickly but he manages to keep his composure. "You wanted to talk, was it not?" He asks and gestures to the table they use for meetings and Pierro sits down at the head of it.