6.

This chapter contains smut

Next morning came as it is exceptionally warm today here in Liyue so Diluc wakes up because he was way to warm yet when he opens his eyes though he can see his face is burried in Childe his chest as the other has his arms wrapped around the other. Did they cuddle together in their sleep? Swiftly getting out of the other his arms the red head would stand up and look down at Childe disgusted he layed against him yet his expression softens when looking longer at the other. Seeing the other asleep so peacefully and seeming less annoying so to speak Diluc would look at the other much differently. He does not get back in bed to continue to sleep he just goes into the bathroom to take a shower. To make matters worse Diluc knows Childe had cleaned his clothing since they are hanging here to dry so all that seperated Childe his naked body and Diluc was the towel tightly wrapped around Childe his waist, tucked in so it wouldn't fall off. "My face was against his bare chest..." he whispers to himself not believing this accually happened as he feels like vomiting thinking more about it. He looks at himself in the mirror seeming somewhat disgusted with himself, not being able to look at himself in the mirror because he wishes he could scrub this face of his well... face.

Since the bathroom door was open again because Diluc got dressed the red head does not notice the other enter and stand behind him. Childe takes Diluc his jaw and makes the other look at himself while he looks over the other his shoulder to look along with him "Why can't you look at yourself?"

Diluc tries to get out of the grip of the other yet he does not succeed and he is forced to look at himself in the mirror while Childe is standing behind him resting his chin on the other his shoulder "do not touch me unless you want to loose a hand..." he spoke trying to break free once more by elbowing the other in his side yet Childe did not budge since he is firmly pressed against the other now and has a tight grip on the other.

"Go on. Try it. I would love to see that. I would love to fight you again" he chuckles and looks at Diluc in the mirror with a smile "Do you feel hatred towards yourself for all the things you have done? Do you hate yourself for the loss of your father thinking it was your fault? Do you hate yourself for not being able to kill even one member of The Harbingers? Do you feel insecure because you cannot meet the eyes of a mass murderer?" He spoke and watches how they lock eyes trough the mirror. "Mhh so that much is true." He spoke with a grin on his face. "I will tell you what I see... I see a stubborn hard-headed man who has a lot of conflict going on in his head. You are tired of life yet part of you wants fo keep fighting...wants to continue to live. There is this fire in you that dimmed not long ago yet like a phoenix that fire was reborn and you have some fuel to move again. What is this fuel? A new goal or perhaps it is somebody? Is it me? Am I that fuel to keep you going now you know you have a frien-..."

"Do not get to full of yourself now and you are not my friend..."

Childe laughs before he smiles brightly at the other finding this amusing "Alright, alright. But you don't deny it?" He asks yet seeing Diluc look away for a split second he grins brightly and he presses Diluc more firm against him so his back would arch while Childe his hand is now on the other his troath making the man rest his head onto his shoulder while his behind is pressed against The Harbinger his crotch "you do not seem to resist this"

Diluc sighs and looks up at the ceiling annoyed and he is simply is tired of the other his talking and other nonsense "I am not resisting because I know it has no use...my wrists are still to weak to do anything mayor so in the end you would overpower me anyways" he spoke yet part of Diluc kind of likes this...the physical contact; yet when he feels the other unbuckle his belt Diluc would let him do so knowing he is to weak and in all honesty tired to do anything about it really.