13.

This chapter contains smut (nothing crazy though)

Hearing argueing that is when Diluc would wake up.
Looking around in his stil sleepy state he sees he is laying in bed. He surely will scold Childe for carrying him there because he is injured.
Looking at his hand and seeing the bandages around it he dees Childe took care of him and in truth Diluc is sort of embarressed about it.
He is suppose to take care of Childe now and not the other way around. Hearing the arguing stop peaks his attention though as he slowly would leave the bedroom to inspect what is going on yet when he peaks his head our of the bathroom door he watches another harbinger is there.
The arguing immitatly stops as the seemingly angry Pantalone turns to look at Diluc giving him the kindest and sweetest smile imaginable "I apologise for waking you Diluc with our argueing. It accually is afternoon so I cannot say good morning to you"

Childe looks at his fellow harbinger absolutely baffled.
How can he switch personalities so fast and act all sweet towards Diluc yet wanting to murder him. "Diluc stay in the bedroom "

"You are injured" Diluc said and walks over to him standing infront of Childe as he presses a blade he stole from Childe his person and presses it against Pantalone his troath.

Tilting his head the regrator continues to smile at them both acting all innocent and sweet now "oh my-...well then. Perhaps I should leave hm? So should you Diluc because anybody in Snezhnaya will kill you on sight"

The redhead continues to stand infront of Diluc as he oresses the blade against the other his troath as now the blade accually touches the pale skin of the other. "I'd like to see them try..."

Chuckling the Harbinger presses one of his guns to Diluc his stomach continueing to smile at him "I can succeed right now y-..."
Watching the other fall silent Diluc and Childe watch Pantalone his nose have blood running down from it.
Moving the gun away he takes a handkerchief and pats the blood away "How unfortunate. I truely should take my leave. I came here to tell Childe it is dangerous for you to remain here yet he was to selfish to care about your safety...he wants you to stay here" he shrugs and moves away from the blade turning his back to them "Childe.." from inside his cloth he takes a scroll and tosses it backwards in the air as Childe catches it "I send you on a mission in Mondstadt. You will be able to travel back together for Diluc his safety"

Childe seems confused looking at the scroll before he looks up at Pantalone wondering why he cared so much about their relationship "why do you even bother?"

"I just am happy somebody is willing to date you maniac... as for Diluc. He needs you as much as you need him. It may surprise you but for love no mather if it is for myself or for others I always has a soft spot in my heart for that" he spoke and that is when he leaves.

"The blood-..."

"He is slowly dying" Childe explained and makes Diluc look at him by turning the man around fixing some of Diluc his hair "he works close with Dottore for a reason yet he fell for him. Question now is if the doctor feels the same for him"

Diluc seems very disturbed at that as he also just grows angry at the mention of the doctor "Who could love a monster like that..."

"Even monsters are deserving of love don't you think?" He spoke placing his hands on Diluc his waist gently carressing them after having put the scroll aside.
The redhead huffs and shakes his head lowering his head as he thinks of himself as a monster because he killed so many people despite them pleasing him for mercy so he is just as bad as Dottore it feels like. Seeing Diluc not awnser that the Harbinger places a kiss on Diluc his forehead pulling him into a hug "you are nothing compared to him Diluc. You don't even come close to it" he whispers as if he almost could read Diluc his mind with what he was thinking.