11.

This chapter contains smut.
(Editing this chapter when I am sleepy so my vision is incredibly blurry so excuse me if I miss any typos)

Months would go by and Diluc has left Mondstadt once more as he now is in Snezhnaya but not as himself or the darknight hero, No, he was wearing a pyro Fatui agent outfit (with blades) and he would get recruited there by Childe. He has done this once before so the other must look trough the facade quickly yet when lined up the other walks straight past him not even paying attention to him...did he not see trough him like Diluc had hoped so?
When reqruited he would be send of to a camp yet Childe would pull him aside wishing to have a chat with him. "Comrade! Come with me for a moment." He spoke and would step in a carriage with the other "you seem rather short for the agent want to be."

"..."

"Not much of a talker hm? Very well. I must stay at another place because my family cannot know I am back just yet so I want you to guard the hotel room I will be staying in" he spoke and stepping out of the carriage he watches the other obediently follow. He checks into the hotel before he goes to the room...more so suite since he has gotten the biggest room in the hotel for himself. Placing his hands on the other his shoulders he puts him in a spot where the stand to guard the room "no... this spot for you to stand is not right enough..." he spoke moving the other once more. "Not this either. " he spoke and lets the other follow him inside before he would press the other full force against the wall knocking the hood and mask of all in one go watching the familiar flaming red hair be exposed "perfect" he spoke and tilts his head a little " I am happy to see you again."

Troughout his journey Diluc has asked himself what love was to him yet the same image kept popping up in his mind and that was Childe. He is certain he has feelings for the man standing before him and he has a clear plan in mind as well.
Thus he would wrap his arms around Childe his neck and pull him in for a kiss.

The Harbinger is surprised that is for sure yet he would kiss the other back yet when he pulls away he barely could get a word in because the other kept kissing him "it is " kiss "dangerous" kiss "for you " kiss "to be here " kiss " in snezhnaya" he spoke and cups Diluc his face so he would stop kissing him so he can talk some more "you seem so eager. This is different from how you usually are. Why are you so eager to kiss me?"

Diluc would look at the other leaning into his touch a little before he would look down "In these months of travel I could not stop thinking of you. I asked Adelinde what love was yet she told me to that I should think what love feels like or is to me. Only you came to mind. I think I have fe-..." not able to finish their lips would collide once more as both men let out a soft hum when that happened. Parting their lips they both would deepen the kiss with Childe taking the lead. This sure is unlike Diluc like Childe mentioned but when you spend months thinking about having feelings for somebody and you finally see that person again this is the result of it.

Childe would move his tongue against Diluc his tongue eagerly as they would exchange saliva and during this he can feel the other seem to get weaker in his arms easily humming now which more sound like moans. "Do not make such sounds because I do not know if I can hold myself back then" he chuckles carressing the other his waist gently "unless you want me to not hold back. Is that what you want?"

Diluc would look at the other seeming flustered and perhaps a little speechless. He does not really know what to do since he has never done this with anybody before so he would look down once more keeping his arms wrapped around the other his neck "Do whatever you want to do. I just am nervous"

"Why should you be? This surely is not your first time right?" He chuckles out yet seeing the other look away more getting more flustered while remaining silent he seems very surprised "it is? Oh..." The Harbinger makes Diluc look at him and gives him a gentle smile " that is alright you know? I am honored you want to do these things with me Diluc" he whispers and presses a kiss against his forehead "bedroom?"