~PROLOGUE~

This is her story, the story of Loynessa.

A stubborn but kind hearted ghoulette who had grown up with Cardinal Copia. But as time went on, she was tasked with managing the relations between the church and other religions. Finally, after a decade, she's returning to the place she calls home. Only when she arrives back, she's met with the new members of the band. How will she react to meeting them? How will she handle the change of becoming the band's new manager? How will the other ghouls and ghoulette's feel about her? Will any newfound relationships blossom? 

          Continue reading to find out <3

(I would like to put a disclaimer here so you all are aware in advance. Within the telling of this story, the point of view switches quite a bit and without warning in some chapters. I do apologize for this, however I will not be going back to edit every single chapter that has this problem, possibly changing the plot line in the process. Mainly because of my laziness though. Again I am sorry if this upsets you, you may click off and choose to not continue your read. But to those who do decide to stay, thank you and I hope you enjoy<3)

(I would also like it to be known that I will be putting outfits for the mc at the top of the page at the beginning of each chapter. I understand that everyone has their own styles and taste in different things, I just ask that you are respectful about what I choose to put my character in. As I am the one who created her. I'm perfectly fine with you choosing to imagine a different outfit. The story is written so that you are reading AS the mc, so I completely understand if you choose to do so. That's one of the joys of reading, using your imagination. All I ask is that you don't take to the comments to be rude about what I, myself, or others have chosen. Feel free to comment the links of your inspiration if you want as well, it may help others if they're struggling to find something they like! Again, hope you all enjoy<33)