Beginning

Alex Wesninski was the second son of Nathan Wesninski. The other twin. When Neil and Mary fled, Alex was left behind because Mary didn't want to take them both. Leaving Alex to become recruited for the Perfect Court. Neil had thought his brother was coming with them, but Mary lied to him. Alex was abandoned. Nathaniel was ripped away from him.

At the start of Neil's final high school year he saw his brother on T.V. announced as a Raven, and he saw the #4 tattoo on his cheek. He saw Alex all grown up, seemingly much taller than him and with his brown eyes. He saw Alex's smile, his own smile, nothing like Nathan's.

Alex graduated early after three years of highschool, so he could go to E.A.U. and be a Raven. During Alex's second year there, Baltimore happened. Jean and him were sent by Riko to make sure Neil did not survive. They arrived after Stuart and stayed at the hospital with Neil. The FBI had questioned Alex, and after that he was officially introduced as Neil's twin to all the foxes. He had already known Renee through Jean at that Fall Banquet.

And Jean Moreau, he was Alex's best friend and roommate. With his black hair and grey eyes. 6'5" and muscular build. Before Jean, the closest thing Alex had to a best friend like this was his brother before they were separated.

At the end of that school year, Riko was announced dead, and Alex and Jean were ready to flee the Nest.

--------------------

^ note his 'likes' have future friends of his

---

This started out 1 to 2 years ago, as an idea in my head.
I go back and edit things as I'm still publishing.