First Time

Jean comes back home from dinner, with a little, well maybe more than a little wine in his system.

He walks into the apartment and says hello to Jeremy and Alex sitting at the kitchen island. Based on the empty plates in front of them he figures they've just finished eating. Jean walks to them and plants a kiss to Jeremy's cheek.

"Oh." Jeremy smiles and leans in close to Jean to smell his breath, "Have some alcohol, did you?"

"Yes I did." He drawls.

"Well, I think I'm turning in for the night. You?" He looks past Jean to Alex sitting next to him.

"Yeah."

Jeremy reaches over and quickly kisses Alex on the cheek, "I had fun today."

"Me too." He smiles brightly.

Jean and him watch Jeremy walk towards the hallway, he blows Jean a kiss, "Goodnight guys."

"Night." Jean waves to him.

Alex stands up and places his dishes in the sink behind him.

"Coming?" He faces back towards Jean as he walks to their room. Jean nods and follows after him. He closes the door behind him once inside the bedroom.

Alex reaches into the top drawer of their dresser. He pulls out his pajamas pants to change into. He tosses them on top of the dresser while he goes to plugs his phone in to charge.

He turns to Jean, "Did you have a good time?"

"Yeah. It went good."

"You had some booze?" Alex crosses his arms and smirks.

"Some very nice wine." Jean slowly walks to where Alex is near the bed and stops right in front of him. His eyes land on Alex's curved lips.

[Contains sexual content]

Alex's smirk drops when he sees where Jean is looking. He lets his arms fall to his side. He steps closer to cover the space between them. Jean's hands cup his face and pull him in. Their lips press together quickly.

Alex holds onto Jean's biceps as they stand there. They start off with slow, soft kisses. Jean soon becomes more insistent. He pulls away to break for air.

"Alex." He nudges with his foot for him to go to the bed. Alex walks backwards and stops as he hits the edge with his thighs.

"I- I need you." Jean whispers in his ear.

"Could I...?" Alex's hands roam down to Jean's belt and trace the outline of the buckle. He looks up through his eyelashes into big grey eyes.

He raises his eyebrows slightly at Alex then whispers, "Sure."

Jean moves them onto the bed. He lays down and is propped up on his elbows. Alex is in between his legs, on his hands and knees. He slowly reaches to move Jean's shirt up, just enough to undo his belt. He makes eye contact and Jean nods to say he can continue. Alex unbuttons and unzips his jeans and starts to pull them down. Jean lifts up his hips. That action alone, seeing his hips thrust, sends a rush of blood down to between Alex's legs. He drags the pants down his legs and discards them onto the floor.

The sight of Jean in his boxers makes Alex lose his mind even more. They exchange a quick glance before he slides his fingers under the waistband. He's met with the feeling of warm, smooth skin. He peels the underwear off and tosses them off of the bed.

Jean is definitely hard for the most part. Alex reflexively swallows and realises how dry his throat is. Alex snaps out of the trance he's in while looking at Jean.

He crawls up and leans in to kiss Jean's lips. They exchange a few heated kisses. Alex quite likes the position of straddling him. His hands gently pulling on Jean's hair. Not to mention his dick, which he feels poking his butt now.

Jean huffs for some air as Alex pulls away.

He stares into Jean's heavy-lidded eyes and decides to whisper, "...I'm not a professional."

"Really?" Jean purrs deeply, eyebrows raised.

"I'll try my best." He bites his bottom lip and continues running fingers through his soft black hair.

"Just don't hurt yourself."

"Okay." Alex smiles and carefully moves back down. Jean sits himself up, fully against the wall, with his arms relaxed at his side.

Alex gently wraps his fingers around Jean. He lowers his head and plants a soft kiss to his tip. He licks his lips and savors that taste. They exchange a glance before Alex continues on.

Alex's mouth finds it's way around his tip. Little by little he works his way lower. He fits most of it in his mouth. His hands instantly wrap around the base. Alex shuts his eyes and focuses.

.

Jean throws his head back and takes a few deep breaths. Alex smiles to himself as he crawls up the bed to be next to Jean.

Jean turns on his side and lowers himself to kiss Alex. His hand reaches for his waist.

Alex searches Jean's face, "Good?"

"Very good." He softly says.

Alex giggles and kisses his forehead. Jean relaxes onto the bed and lays his head on a pillow. Alex slides under the covers and gets comfortable. In a few seconds Jean is out. Alex snuggles into his chest and closes his eyes.

-

happy birthday to Alex and Neil! (Jan. 19🤝)