Part 2

[Contains sexual content]

---

   Jean nudges Alex with his leg, "Bedroom," and motions towards it. Alex nods enthusiastically. He stands up and grabs Jean's hands, pulling him to the room. Jeremy bounds after them.

In their bedroom, Jean places Alex onto his bed. He spins to face Jeremy and pulls him in close. Jeremy reaches up on his tippy toes and leans in. Jean kisses him softly. Jeremy shuts his eyes and wraps his arms around Jean's neck. Jean's hands rest gently on his waist. After a few seconds they pull apart and Jean shuffles them to the bed.

Alex sits up by the pillows. Jean gives Jeremy a quick kiss before pulling away. Jeremy crawls up on the bed by Alex. Jean sits down in front of them and watches them kiss.

They fool around for some time, in the haze of the alcohol. The three stick to kissing and touching and passing each other around. They end up squished together in the corner, where the bed is pushed against the wall. Jean leans heavily on top of the two.

Things slow down soon. Jeremy lays down on the edge of the bed, then dozes off. When Alex can't keep his eyes open anymore he snuggles under the covers and turns towards the wall. Jean plops down in between them and quickly falls into a deep sleep.

...

Jean wakes up first. He tries to stretch his arms and is blocked on both sides. He groans, opening his eyes. He's met with Jeremy and Alex in his bed. He suddenly remembers bits and pieces of the day, and night before.

His eyes soften at the sight of Alex nestled into his side, looking sound asleep. Jean carefully turns to see Jeremy also clinging to him, content and at peace.

Staring at the ceiling he thinks about what happened that night. He can't believe it. He lays for a while, just thinking things through.

When Jeremy stirs at his side, Jean feels his heartbeat start to speed up. Jeremy squirms around before going to stretch and knocking his arm into Jean. He furrows his eyebrows and pouts. He slowly opens his eyes, adjusting to the light of the sun through the window. He meets Jean's eyes.

"Morning." Jean whispers.

Jeremy then remembers last night. His confused face twists into a soft smile, "Good morning."

Jean has a mini heart attack from his syrupy voice. Also from the way he's smiling up at him.

Jeremy nuzzles his face into Jean's shoulder and neck.

He looks past Jean and spots Alex, who's bundled up in blankets. A smile crawls onto his face again.

Jeremy rests his head on top of Jean's shoulder. His hands wrap around his muscular upper arm. Jean plants a kiss in his soft hair. The two lay there, waiting for Alex to wake up.

Finally Alex starts tossing around, turning this way and that. He sleepily kicks the covers off of him. His curly hair is ruffled up from the night. Jeremy and Jean watch with loving eyes. Alex wonders what's hitting his foot and opens his eyes to look. He immediately sees Jeremy and Jean, both bathed in sunlight. He notices he's in Jean's bed, not his own, and he remembers the night before.

Jeremy sends him a smile and he quickly hides his face in the pillow. He then peeks for a second and sees the two still watching him.

"Morning." He hears from Jean's deep voice.

"Good morning." Jeremy coos.

"Hi." He looks up and slowly smiles at them. He grabs Jean's other arm and snuggles it, burying his face in Jean's shoulder.