Rivals

Hiro's POV

"Who are you?" We asked in unison. I was kinda mad and aggravated that someone else was doing our job as superheroes. And the worst part is, she working solo, while we work as a group.

"We are the Big Hero 6. The superheroes of San Fransokyo. Who are you?" I asked in a harsh manner. I didn't want to be rude but it just kills me that she's stealing our job.

"Well. . . I am also a superhero for San Fransokyo. They call me Tsuki." She said with and attitude. I couldn't tell what she actually sounds like because her helmet was equipped with a voice changer, I think. I couldn't tell what she looked like either, because the glass on her helmet was black and I think it was a one way glass, so she can see us but we can't see her.

"Well in case you haven't noticed the job for superheroes is already taken. So why don't you take your armor and head on home."

"Well 'Big Hero 6', I can't do that." She said.

"Oh. And why is that?" I asked.

"Because. I do a much better job than you do. I mean, your whole team has abilities and you. . . well. . . your kinda useless. What is it that you do exactly? Boss everyone around?" She said which made my blood boil.

"W-well no! Of course not!" Man, I was already hating on her. But I have this feeling that. . . that I . . . that I know her? Thats crazy, cuz obviously I would remember meeting someone like her.

Y/n's POV

I had to act sassy in front of the group. If I don't and I use my normal 'sweet and cute' self, they would know who I really am.

"So, are you the leader or something?" I asked. I was actually pretty good at acting.

"Yes. I am. Actually, I made these suits my self." He replied confidently.

"Well, you know you could have done a better job at actually trying to hide your identity. If anyone got really close to any of you, they could see right through your helmet. Not that I can see, but I can sorta make out what you look like. The red one and the monster is fine, but everyone else's...well...good luck in attempting to hide your identity." I said while crossing my arms.

I walked over to the yellow one and examined her suit. "Magnetic disks huh?" I said.

"Yeah. I'm the fastest in the group so you better watch yourself." She said with an attitude.

"Oh, is that so?" I said. I pressed a side button that was on the side of my metal boot. Soon a pair of high tech magnetic disks on the side of my boots like hers. "We'll see about that. Ready? We head uptown, through the park, past the I to Ishioka building and back here. Ready, set, go!" I yelled and we started. She and I were neck and neck. Then, she went faster and was ahead of me a bit. Her group were cheering for her. We went through the park, and we were heading for the Ito Ishioka building. I went faster with ease. I past her by 10 miles. I reached the end and stopped in front of the Big Hero 6, waiting for the girl. She finally reached us in 8 minutes. The gang were shocked, with wide eyes.

"Well. I better get going. See you later 'supers'" I said.

I walked away because I can't fly in front of them or I would never be left alone. But I had a feeling that... That I know them from somewhere. Their voices and their appearance seemed familiar like...I know them from somewhere. But I knew one thing... They must never find out who I am. Even though I acted mean, it was only to protect them no matter who they are. And to keep them safe, we must become.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Rivals.