Hiro and Me

~Tadashi's POV~

Y/n was nice. I wouldnt mind seeing her again, I can introduce her to the gang, Honey lemon, Gogo, Fred, Wasabi, and even Hiro. I know they would love her! Especially hiro , I know I do!
What if he likes her as more than a friend. I dont exactly know why but for some reason my gut is telling me that I shouldnt tell Hiro about y/n and I can't let let them hang out together because I know that y/n is the kind of girl that Hiro would fall in love with.

Wait, what am I saying, its not like I love y/n right? Yeah, but I'm not gonna take that chance. Tonight I'm going to take y/n and the gang to the fair. And I'll find out if I do have feelings for her, I mean I do have feelings for her but does it mean more.

I don't know but I'm going to find out tonight.

~Your POV~

When Tadashi left I went to the counter to order. I waited a minute and the waitress came and said energetically.

"Welcome to the Lucky Cat Café,I see you already met Tadashi,such a sweet boy. He's one of my nephews. Oh your so pretty,you could be perfect for Tadashi!!" She said.

"What!?" She caught me off guard.

"never mind!,so what's your name sweetie?"

"um y/n y/l/n"

"well y/n you can call me Aunt Cass, so what can I get you?" She finally ending the subject

"can I have y/f/f and a cup of coffee"( sorry if you don't like coffee you'll understand why I put coffee).

"Sure thing sweetie, why don't you go sit and I'll bring it to you in a sec"

"okay."

So I went to find a seat, and sat at a table closest to the window. I just stared out the window thinking of how I needed to finish my project for the SFIT showcase.

"Here you go sweetie" I heard Aunt Cass say, she put my food on the table and sat down across from me." So y/n are you new around here?"

"Yes I actually moved here a couple days ago"

"wow, then let me be the first to say welcome to San Fransokyo! Where do you live?"

"I live in that big mansion behind your café with my parents...but they died in a car crash a couple of days ago, just don't tell Tadashi where I live though"

"oh I'm sorry about you parents y/n, but why don't you want me to tell Tadashi where you live?"

"because I want I want him to hang out with not thinking that I'm a snotty rich girl, cuz you know how that goes". We talked a lot and I realized that Cass would have been a great friends with my mom.

I finished my food but took my coffee to go. I hugged Cass goodbye, and out of nowhere a boy come running in café, bumped into me and made me spill my coffee all over me and fell with a loud 'THUD'."Hey!" I said angrily.

"oh man I'm really sorry I wasn't looking where I was going. I'm so clumsy" the boy said, he helped me up, I got some napkins to wipe off the scorching coffee but it still burned, it made my arm all red.

"its OK I said trying to force a smile.

I looked at him and he turned a bright pink. He had messy hair,a red shirt with a robot on it, his eyes were like almonds. He smiled a bit and that's when I saw the cute gap in between his teeth."um I gotta go!" I said running home for some strange reason that I don't know and to ease the burn in my arm.

"wait!! I-i don't even know your name!!!" I heard the boy say, but I just kept running. But I will see him again I know it, I just hope it won't happen. I hope.