The Next Door neighbor Part 1

*Morning*

I woke up, tired and slightly moodier than usual.

I groaned and grogily got out of bed. My face lit up and I was soon happy because tomorrow is the day I present my project at SFIT. I squealed and got dressed.

I was changing and suddenly stopped, realizing I promised to hang out with Hiro today. I sighed. It's not that I don't want to hang out with Hiro today, its just. . . I don't know. I have a feeling that it's not such a good idea to hang out with him. It's not that I don't want to! I do! It's just. . . I don't know? I can't explain it.

I got dressed and went downstairs to eat breakfast. I made y/f/b and it was delicious!! I went back upstairs and my phone beeped. I couldn't find it, so, I ripped off the blankets off the bed. Then, I heard a 'THUD' "there it is," I said to myself.

I picked it up and sure enough, it was a text message. I clicked on it and read it.

Hey, y/n! Sorry if I'm bothering you but I wanted to ask if you wanted to hang out later? It's okay if you can't.
~Tadashi

Later? I don't know. Well, I guess he'll find out sooner or later, and I with this, its sooner.

Uh, sure! What time?

I sent it and he responded a second later.

Really!? Cool! How about 4:00? How about you meet me here at the café and we'll walk to your house? That cool?

I sighed. I just hope he won't get mad.

Sure! See you then.

I sighed and sat on my bed. I started to think. 'Me hanging out with the gang and Hiro is a bad idea. It's not I don't want to, I'm just scared. What if Hiro finds out who I really am? What if he gets mad and wants to expose my identify and I'll get in MAJOR trouble and they might or definitely get it?'

I stopped thinking. If I keep worrying so much about the future I'll miss life happening right now. I smiled, I love thinking on the bright side.

I got ready and listened to music. Then my phone rang. I answered it.

"Hello?" I said a bit happily.

"Uh, h-hi, y/n. I-its me, Hiro." He said.

"Oh, hey! Wait-how did you get my number?" I asked, getting a little creeped out.

"You gave it to me, remember?" He replied.

"Oh, right! Right! Sorry, I totally forgot. So, whats going on?" I asked.

"Nothing much, just talking to a friend." He said, happily.

"Really? Who?" I joked, I laughed a bit. He laughed too.

"Can you take a guess?" He joked back.

I stifled a laugh. "Hmm, is it. . . Batman?" I continued to joke.

"Try again." He chuckled.

"Me?"

"Ding! Ding! Ding!" He laughed.

"I know, I know. I was kidding you dumb dumb." I laughed.

"I had a feeling you were. Anyways, we still on for later?" He asked.

"Uh, duh! Of course!" I replied.

"Juuust cheecking." He said while chuckling.

I laughed and said, "OK, I have to go, but I'll see you later?"

"Okay, bye!"

"Later, dumb dumb." I said and I heard him chuckle. I hung up. How could something so great, be so wrong?

And out of no where, I started to think about my parents. I miss them so much. I started to get upset again so I headed towards my step-on garbage can. I know what you're thinking. 'Why is she heading towards the garbage can if she's getting sad?' Well, this is no ordinary garbage can.

When I step on the step-on thing, a large tube appears and I step inside and a glass door closes it. The tube acts like an elevator/slide. I slide down the tube and land on a big couch at the bottom. I get off and start walking. There are two rooms, separated by a wall and a door shaped hole. The first room, the one with the couch in it, is basically the control room. There's a button on the couch's arm that makes the controllers appear. The controllers control the tubes and some hidden doors. When, I press the button again, the controller disappears behind the walls and the room turns into a large room with a lot of ice sculptures in rows on the left and right. When I walk farther, the second room is mainly a room that can turn into a room with grass, dirt and a large pond in the top left hand corner and trees surrounding the left side of the pond for when I practice my water and earth powers. With the control room, it can turn the pond room to a metal and steel room for when I get really mad and I can blow fire without destroying anything. The room can also turn back into the first one with the pond except everything is frozen. This is the place I go to when I'm really upset and my powers go haywire.

I stayed in the scene where everything is frozen. My ice powers started and everything I touched turned into frost. 'At least it's not as bad as before' I thought to myself.

I got up and walked back to the tube and went back to my room. I wish my parents were still here.