The So Called 'Date'

Y/n POV

"You guys should really get going. I have to meet up with a friend."

"What friend?" They asked me with a smirk on their faces.

"Well, I have this friend. His name is Justin." I replied.

"Ooooh! A guy friend!" Honey Lemon cooed.

"Shut up, its not like that. Anyways, Justin has been my best friend for as long as I can remember. We've been friends since birth and we're still friends now. We did everything together, we had each others back." I explained to them.

"Awwww! That's so cute! I bet you guys would make a cute couple!" Honey Lemon cooed.

"No, we wouldnt! Anyways, I'm meeting up with him soon. Would you guys like to come?"

"Sure! We would love to meet your boyfriend!" They said.

I groaned in annoyance. I grabbed my bag and my phone with me. I was about to head out the door before something got my attention.

"Hey, y/n? Where are your parents?" Honey asked me.

"Yeah, I haven't seen anyone else here except for us." Fred said.

I was still facing the door with my hand on the door handle. My head was facing down. I could feel my eyes starting to tear up. I took a deep shaky breath and faced the gang.

"T-they died. A couple of days ago. I don't remember how, all I can remember is that we were taking a tour around the city and then this black figure attacked us. I managed to escape, bu-but my parents were picked up and were repeatedly being hit on the ground." I explained. "I was about to help them, but the figure hit my on the head with a pipe. After that, I dont know where they went or if they're still alive."

I fought back the tears. I had to be strong. The past is the past.

"I'm so sorry y/n." Gogo said.

"Yeah, we didn't know." Wasabi replied.

"Its OK. Really. Anyways, we should probably go, I can't wait for you to meet Justin. You'll love him." I changed the subject.

~Time Lapse~

Justin's POV

I was on my way to meet up with y/n at the Lucky Cat Café.

On the way there, I couldn't stop thinking about her. Could I possibly have feelings for her?

When we first met, I thought she was amazing. She's a great crime fighters and she's (initials), she's loved by all who has ever even met her.

OK. I admit it. I do love her. I've loved her since we first met. I kept my feelings inside for so long. I love her so much, it actually hurts.

I walked inside the café only to see not only y/n, but four other people that I have never seen in my life.

Y/n POV

The gang and I were sitting at a table closest to the window. We were laughing and having a great time. The café bells jingled, signaling that a customer has arrived.

I looked to see who it was, and sure enough it was Justin. Now, Justin is a very good looking guy. He has brown hair that was soft and was well trimmed, his blue eyes were fascinating. They must have been the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen. He was fit and had flawless skin. He was wearing a red hoddie and some pants.

He noticed me and smiled. I smiled back. He walked over to us.

I got up from my seat and stood next to him. I rested my arm on his shoulder. "Guys, this is Justin. Justin, this is Wasabi, Honey Lemon, Gogo, and Fred." I said as I gestured to each of them.

"Hi." They said in unison.

"Hi, its nice to meet you." Justin said shyly.

He sat down next to me while Honey Lemon fangirled. The rest of the gang were just smirking. "So, Justin, how long have you and y/n been dating?" Wasabi asked as I nearly choked on my water.

I looked over at Justin who was blushing and covered his face with his hoodie.

"Guys, I already told you, we are not dating." I explained for the millionth time.

"I ship it!" Honey Lemon.

Hiro's POV

I was walking downstairs when I heard, "I ship it!" A familiar voice said.

I took a peek down the stairs and saw the gang, y/n and a guy with her. They were both blushing a bit, which made my blood boil. Why? I don't know why!

They were laughing and having a great time without me.

I slowly walked downstairs and walked over to them. "Hey, guys."

"Hiro!" Y/n said while giving me a hug. I blushed a bit and hugged back. "Its so good to see you again. How are you?" She asked sweetly.

"I-im fine. What are you guys doing here?" I asked them. They just sat there, guilt written on their faces and avoiding eye contact.

"Well..." Honey started.

"Its not their fault. You see, I invited y/n for lunch here and brought them along at the last minute." The guy that was with y/n said.

"Really?" I said a bit shyly.

"Yeah, my name is Justin. Justin Jake Ashton. I'm y/n's best friend." He said sticking out his hand.

"Hiro. Hiro Hamada. Nice to meet you." I said. "I'm y/n's friend too." I said while shaking his hand.

Y/n's POV

Well. . . . this awkward.

"Hiro! Why don't you join us?" I asked, ending the awkwardness.

"Sure!" He beamed.

I sat back down next to Justin. I was sitting between Justin and Hiro. So yeah, awkward.

"So. . . . . this is awkward." Fred laughed. I kicked from under the table and he flinched.

"I'm sorry, was that your leg?" I said sarcastically and chuckled.

We all just sat there awkwardly for some unknown reason. We ordered our food and ate in silence.

"Well. . . this was fun." Justin said, breaking the silence. He stood up and looked at me. I glanced at Hiro who, looks sad and mad at same time but glaring at Justin.

"We better go. Y/n and I have some things. . . . to talk about." He stuck his hand out to me and I reached for it but I felt a possessive but gentle grasp on my left arm. I turned and saw Hiro holding my arm.

"But. . . I was hoping to hang out with you. You know, just the two of us." He asked.

I didn't know what to do. I was trapped. Who should go with? Justin or Hiro?

I finally made a decision. "I'm sorry, but I want to go with. . . ."
______________________________
A/n: A cliffhanger! Thanks so much for reading I appreciate it!!