The talk about her part 1

Hiros pov

So we spent the day with y/n, it was kinda awkward since Tadshi and I felt guilty. And besides, I get all weird around her.

It was now 8 at night. It was kinda cold since it's the beginning of autumn. And I'm dying of the cold! I was in my room building a robot because it usually helps me focus and get my mind off things. Like for instance this situation. Its stressful. But what a ride.

Tadashi walked y/n home. Pfft. Talk about clingy...(XD look who's talking)

I wanted to walk her home but as soon as I was about to talk her, Tadashi was already out the door with her. RUDE! He's been there for a while and it makes me feel all weird. Like I'm mad but I don't know what about.

What is this feeling?! I don't HAVE feelings!! Okay, that was lie. I think I'm just jealous. No, I KNOW I'm jealous. Its just, as a guy, we don't really talk about our feelings like girls do. We don't talk all deep. We only talk all deep and stuff unless someone makes us. Weird huh.

I heard the door close and I got all nervous. I don't know why persay. Maybe it's just the guilt of talking to Tadashi about the whole thing. Blehhhh.

Tadashi's pov

I walked upstairs and walked inside and saw Hiro working on something. I hang up my coat and lay on my bed. I decided that I needed to have a talk with Hiro and fix all this.

"Hey, Hiro?"

"Y-yeah?" He said nervously...guilt.

"I think we need to talk."

"Uh...about what?"

"You know what."

"Okay fine! I used your toothbrush to brush Mochi's teeth!" He admitted.

I furrowed my eyebrows. "Ew. No, not that. But we'all talk about that later. I meant about y/n."

He took a hitched breath. "Oh. But i-i don't think there's anything to talk about."

"Don't you lie to me." I said.

"Okay, fine."

"Now, spill."

"Well...okay. It all started...."
___________________________________

DUJ DUN DUUUUUN!! XD Part one of two! Hope you like it! Oh and also nominate me for wattys! It'll help so much!

Hiro: it will help SO much!

Yeah! And you might even get a hug from me! Or Hiro! Or even a kiss~~~ from Hiro not me obviously XD

Hiro: who said I was kissing anybody?!

I did!

Goodbysies!~ like, share, comment!