The accident

Your POV
'Beep, Beep, Beep' went my alarm clock. Uugghh I was excited for today but I didn't want to get out of my soft, warm bed I was too comfy.

But I had to, today was the sixth day here at San Fransokyo and my parents and I were going to tour the city and look at colleges. I graduated high school at the age of 12. I was a major in art, robotics, fashion, and engineering but I also love drawing and singing.

Yes I know I was a huge NERD but I don't care. Making friends was so easy I don't even have to try they come to me. But, i....have this thing....well, you find out soon enough.

I lived in an enormous and I mean enormous mansion. I was the wealthiest person ever. My mansion was around the corner of a little café called the Lucky Cat Café, I never actually been there since there was no reason for me to go.(I'll mention what your house looks like a couple of chapters later sorry!).

"Y/n! Come on we don't have all day" I heard my mom say.
I got ready fast I ended up wearing a black and white shirt with black sleeves that reach a bit below my elbows, and dark blue jeans and some brown uggs.

I brushed my teeth and combed my hair and left it down.

I didn't wear makeup cuz I'm not that kind of girl, I like to show people the real me. I rushed downstairs and went out the door to the car. My dad started the car and drove off, I watched as our house got smaller and smaller in perspective.

~Time lapse~

As we drove I looked out the window and saw how beautiful the city was it took my breath away.

"So y/n have you decided what college you want to go to?" My dad asked,"No" was all I said. Me and my dad never had a good relationship everytime I end up with my dad alone like in a car it was always awkward and all you could hear was the sound of silence and awkwardness between us. But when my mom was there it...it was different. "Oh y/n ! We've been thinking you should go to SFIT. Thats a great college where you can get a lot out of what your good at and can be successful in life and change the world!" My mother said.

"I don't know, I want to keep my choices open" I didn't need to see her face but I can't tell she was disappointed.

After a couple minutes of awkward silence , we continued to drive and I heard a loud 'CRASH!!' I turned around and saw this creepy black figure destroying everything in its path, and I think we're next. The figure grabbed our car and shook it around, my parents were stuck in the car paralyzed with fear, I on the other hand managed to get out safely.

"MOM, DAD! Get outta there!" I yelled as hard as I could. I tried to free my parents by grabbing a large pipe and tried to hit the thing and missed, but before I could do it again, the figure took my parents out of the car and began hitting them hard on the ground repeatedly.

"MOM,DAD!NOOO!" I said in between sobs,"y/n please leave!" My dad yelled"NO I WONT LEAVE YOU!!" I cried but tried to blink back the tears,"y/n please, we're sorry. We love you."

"I love you too, but I don't want to lose you!!"I said yelling angrily, and as soon as we stopped the, person, or creature took the pipe out of my hands and hit me right in my head, and I was out.