Adorkable

Tadashi looked amazed and speechless. He followed me up the staircase.

When we got to the top, I waited a few seconds before opening the door to my everything room.

It was a big room with basically everything. "Wow! This is so cool! I wish I had this in my room." Tadashi said.

"Thanks. Oh, come here." I gestured for him to follow me to my balcony.

You can still see Tadashi's room thought the window, but I didn't say anything 'cuz if I did....... well, he might think I'm weird and a stalker, which was bad.......so.......yeah. ( you kinda already are a stalker reader)

We went out to the balcony and looked at the pretty view. "Hey, I can see my room from here." Tadashi said.
I panicked and turned away. "Whaaaat?" I said in a high pitched voice. "Pssssh, of course you can! I mean, no you can't! I mean, what window!? What room!? I mean, what!?" I said quickly and tried to act natural.

Tadashi laughed. "Is there something wrong with you?" He joked.

I relaxed and sheepishly laugh. "No. Nothings wrong. Nerd." I teased.

"Hey, at least I don't look like one." He elbowed me.

"Hey, it's called having a look." I stated in a matter of fact.

"What look?" He raised his eyebrow.

"An adorkable look." I said with a smug on my face. "It wouldn't kill you to be adorkable for once in your life. Your usual look isn't going to cut it." I said.

"What!? Ill have you know that other people and myself consider my look adorkable." He said.

"Really?" I said like I didn't believe him. Which I didn't. "Cuz being adorkable is being able to look like a nerd and an adorable dork, looking decent and actually pulling it off." I said, gesturing to myself.

I was wearing a dark blue, indigo hoodie, tanned pants, and my hair was in a ponytail, tied with a red ribbon. Red shirt and my nerdy-looking glasses. "-not... whatever it is you are." I said, eyeing him.

"You checking me out?" He asked with a smirk.

"What!? Of course not!" I said, turning back to the view, blushing a bit. He chuckled and stood next to me.

I punched him in the arm. "It was a joke!" He said, hands raised and laughing.

"Doofus." I said and smiled a bit at his reaction. I heard a distinct sound. I turned around and saw nothing but the building that contained the window to Tadashi's room.

Weird.