Finishing the project

Y/n POV

After the little unexpected visit at the picnic, Justin and I went back home to finish our project.

"So, what was all that about?" Justin asked suddenly.

"What was?" I asked, puzzled.

"You know... Whats-his-name acting all... You know, strange?" He said.

"His name is Hiro. Not whats-his-name, OK?" I stated.

"Ok. And why are you defending him?" He asked harshly.

"I'm not defending him, I'm simply just telling you his actual name. For the tenth time." I stated.

"Sure you are. I think your simply defending him because you like him." He said with a bit of jealousy.

"No I don't. And for the last time, I'm not defending him!" I shouted. I sighed, trying to keep calm. "Let's just, finish this project." I said.

He sighed too. "Fine."

"Justin, trust me. It'll all be worth it when we both get in."

He nodded. The rest of the day was silent. Justin and I never talked to each other once. We finished our project, and when we were done, we did our separate things. I was busy texting Tadashi and Justin was...well, doing whatever Justin does. It was very worrying for me. It's like there's something bothering him.

Tadashi's POV

I am in my room, texting y/n. I laughed a little while I was reading the text she just sent me.

Y/n: Anyways, I've got to go. Goodnight, Nerd! :P

Tadashi: Since when did you start calling me Nerd? ;P

Y/n: Since right now.

Tadashi: XD  well, goodnight, Cupcake!

Y/n: Cupcake huh? I like it! 'Night!

Tadashi: 'night

I put my phone away and stared at my ceiling. I couldn't stop thinking about her. Her smile, her laugh, her hair, her everything. I loved it all.

I blushed at the thought of her and me together.

'Do I like her?' I asked myself. 'Well, I guess I do.'

Just then, Hiro walked into the room. He seemed...odd.

"Hey, bro! How's life been treatin' ya?" I asked a bit dreamily.

"Nothin' much. What were you just doing?" He asked.

"Nothing." I replied. "Hey, Hiro?"

"Yeah, bro?" He said, while texting someone on his phone.

"You can keep a secret right?"

"Yeah, you know I can. But it depends, does it involve me?" He asked, worried.

I shrugged. "You see, there's this girl. . ." I started but Hiro cut me off.

"Oooh~ a girl. Tadashi's gotta girlfriend, Tadashi's gotta girlfriend!" He sang.

"No! Shut up!" I said, blushing.

"Anyways, I think I like her. Like, like her- like her. You know?" I said while rubbing my neck.

"Yeah, I think I know what you mean." He said while sighing happily.

Now it was my turn to tease him. "Looks like my lil' bro got a girlfriend! Hiro's got a girlfriend, Hiro's got a girlfriend!" I sang. He blushed a deep red and swatted my hand away and chuckled.

"Shut up. She-she's not like any other girls I've met. Shes special. She lights up my world and it might sound cheesy, but I think I like-like her. She's my everything." He said with a small smile on his face.

I looked at him with a serious look. "Woah, bro. . . you've got it bad for this girl! Ha! I was wrong before, you don't her like her! You love her!" I said laughing.

"Yeah, yeah, call me a sucker, but I'm telling you, she will make a difference in any guys' life. She will change them." He said.

"She certainly has changed you." I said with a smile and patted his back.

"She certainly has."