Why

Justin's pov

I am confused about her password which ended up being 'I love you'.  Who does she love?  Or is this just a random password? I decided to ask her about it later.

I went through her messages and some guy named Tadashi was texting her.

Hey!  Haven't seen you in a while. How are you? I muttered to myself so y/n can't hear me.

I debated whether or not I should send something back. My fingers started typing subconsciously.

I'm fine. I hit send and waited on a response.

That's great! :) I just wanted to know if you'd like to hang out soon? If you can't that's fine.

"Wow." I breathed. I didn't know how to respond. And I didn't want to continue texting this guy without y/n knowing.

Um. I can't I'm really busy. Whoops.

Now I know that's a little harsh but I don't know.

Oh. Um. That's okay. Next time then.

"If there is a next time." I smirked.

"What was that?"

I screamed and dropped the phone.

"Calm down kid." Y/n said while wiping her hands on her apron.

"Um. Y/n! How are you?! Wow, I haven't seen you since 7 minutes ago."

"Yeah," y/n slowly nodded her head, "it's crazy how fast time goes by."

I nervously laughed.

She walked over and bent down to pick up her phone.

'Crap.'

"Anyway,  Justin,  you should be getting ready. Its almost time to go." She smiled

I nodded. "Okay." I kept glancing at her then her phone.

She started to walk away and I sighed with relief.

"Justin?" She asked a bit angrily.

'Play it cool Justin.' I tool a deep breath and looked at her. "Yeah?"

She turned around and placed her hand on her hip. "Don't play dumb."

"Uh,  I'm not." I cleared my throat.

"I know what you did."

"You do?" 'Crap'

"Stop eating my food from the fridge you fatass!" She shouted and left.

"Oh."

I walked upstairs to my room that I currently staying in. On the way I kept thinking about her password.

Was she referring to me?  Or was she simply just using that because she had nothing else?

I only typed in 'I love you' was because I was thinking about saying that to y/n in my head.

Which brings me to something else. Who is this Tadashi guy?

I feel like y/n has been keeping secrets from me. But why? Why would she be keeping this from me?  Doesn't she trust me?

Why does she suddenly have the feeling to be keeping things from me?