The Unexpected Call

As soon as I got back home I ran to the sink and ran cold water all over the burned parts of my arm that were still red and warm. When my arm was cooling, it was a bit warm still, so I went to the medicine cabinet, and got some bandages and wrapped it all around my left arm. When I finished I walked upstairs all sluggish and plopped my body on my y/f/c queen sized bed, facedown first. I felt a vibrating sensation, and realized that it was just my phone. I pulled it out my pants' pocket, and checked the caller id. It was an unknown number, so I decided what could possibly go wrong if I answer, I've already lost everything I loved so what else do I have to lose? "Hello?" Answering as more of a question than a response, " oh, uh y/n, remember me I'm Tadashi from the café. Oh shoot you sound like your in a bad mood, i-i can call you later if you w-wa-","no, no, no, no! I'm fine its just that, you know what never mind, so what's up?","  oh, i-I just wanted to a-ask i-if you would like to-, you know um if you would like to come to the fair with me and some other friends?" He said , I can tell he was a bit sheepish and nervous. I gigled a bit " sure! I'd love too! Can't wait to meet your friends" I said happily,"uh g-great! I'll come over a quarter past eight, OK?" He said sweetly and became himself again."OK! see you later dork!" I said he laughed awkwardly and mumbled something quietly but I could barely hear it and just shook it off. I hung up and took a shower and changed into a pair off skinny jeans while listening to 'immortals' I started singing it 'cuz I loved that song. I also put on a shirt like this http://image.dhgate.com/albu_349107440_00/1.0x0.jpg .. ( but in your favorite color) and some black a and white hightops.( continued later due to my nosy dad and laziness sorry!)