Memories

I woke up on the streets of San Fransokyo and it had started raining and my head hurt like heck, a hard and painful headache was killing me.

I can't actually put together what just happened or what I'm doing outside. It was a bit cloudy and dark, and I saw a wrecked car, everything destroyed, and a trace of blood. And that's when it hit me, I know what happened and why I'm in pain. My parents and I were attacked by a figure, oh no my parents, I thought, I started panicking and decided to follow the blood because the blood can only be my parents, so I followed it only to be brought to the San Fransokyo bridge.

I started to cry at the fact that my parents are gone for real, and that there's nothing I or anyone can do no matter how hard I try. I had to be strong, if not, 'it' will happen again. There was a reason why we moved. So I decided to do what they wanted me to do.

"I'll do it. I'll go to SFIT, to make you proud and to say I did care and loved you. This is all my fault I'm sorry. I really, truly love you guys" I said while sobbing. I went home and got ready to say goodbye at the bridge. I put on a simple black dress and wore no makeup because the rain and tears would wash it away. I brought pink and white origami flowers and headed to the bridge. I said my goodbyes and added a speech about them
   A thousand times we needed you
A thousand times we cried
If love alone could have saved you
you never would have died
A heart of gold stopped beating
two twinkling eyes closed to rest
God broke our hearts to prove he only took the best
never a day goes by that you're not in my heart and my soul."

When I finished I gently set the flowers in a 'V' position in the water and watched as they drifted away and I left alone, and depressed. I got home changed out of my soggy clothes and plopped myself on my comfy beanbag chair, I just sat there thinking about who the person was and why he did what he did and why my parents were sorry it wasn't their fault it happened, or was it? I then started thinking about the amazing days I had with my parents
    ~Fashback ( narrator's pov ) ~
"Daddy!, Daddy!" You said cheerfully, "Punkin, ah how are you iv missed you so much. My have you grown" your dad said tearing up. Your mother started crying and walked over to your dad and hugged and kissed him. Your dad had been in the military for almost 9 years. While being in the army your father had missed your 7th birthday and 5th grade graduation, but anyways you were just glad your dad was a part of your life again. ~End of first flashback ~
~Second Flashback  ( you are 8yrs)~
"Y/n you did it!" Your dad said. You had finished inventing a gadget that can search for any missing household items. "Dad it wasn't really that hard......for me, but then again I am the genius in this house!" You said and you and you dad started laughing, "Great job punkin,now let's test it out!" Your dad said excitedly. You pressed the button and the remote directed you to where a missing object was and led you to the refrigerator "huh? Why did it lead us here?" You said, so you checked behind the refrigerator and found your dads old watch. "Huh, how did that get there?" Your dad said, the remote led you to the couch so you checked between the cushions and pulled out a charm bracelet you mom gave you " My bracelet!! I found it! Mommy! Mommy! Look I found my bracelet!" Your mom came out and said " Wow that's great honey!" She gave you a big hug. "See hun, I told you our daughter was a genius" your dad said like he was telling my mom I told you so. "I never doubted you!" Your mother replied,"Y/n, I know you are going to do something great on this earth. Y/n continue doing what your good at, give your life a meaning. If your life doesn't have a meaning then what's the point of living on this earth? You are going to succeed in life and change the world with your brilliant mind" you looked at him and smiled. You felt like nothing can stop you from succeeding in life. You for the first time, you felt happiness and you were proud of yourself.
                    ~End of Flashback ~
After reliving those days I felt sorrow, I tried holding back the tears, but I decided that crying would somehow help subside the pain I have in my heart. And with that I cried myself to sleep thinking about how to fill that missing piece in my heart, how will I ever feel happiness, joy, or love ever again?