The NextDoor Neighbor Part2

⭐Tadashi's POV⭐

I was getting ready to meet up with y/n. I was excited but nervous.

Just then, Hiro walked in. "Hey, Hiro. Where have you been?" I asked.

"Oh, no where. Just out." He replied. He plopped onto his bed and stared at the ceiling.

"Out? Out with who?" I asked, getting curious.

"With a friend. That's all." He replied obviously getting annoyed.

"Who was?" I asked. I didn't know why I kept asking him questions.

"Dude, why are you interrogating me all of a sudden? Look, I just hung out with a friend, okay? Geez." He said.

I finally gave up. "Okay." I sighed and I received a call. "Hello?"

"Uh, hey, Tadashi! You ready yet?" It was y/n. I loved hearing her voice.

"Yeah, I am. Where are you?" I asked.

"I'm waiting for you, dumb-dumb!" She laughed. I laughed too.

"I'll be right out, okay?" I replied with a smile.

"Sure thing!" She said and hung up.

"Later, bro." I said to Hiro as I ruffled his hair.

"Who was that?" He asked as he swatted my hand away.

"Huh? Oh, just a friend." I said, heading towards the door.

"Oh really? Whats their name?" He asked. I got all panicky.

"Uh, that's. . . that's none of your business." I said as I went out the door.

"But-" I heard Hiro say, but I closed the door. I walked downstairs and soon enough, y/n was there, talking to Aunt Cass.

"Oh, Hi, Tadashi! I was just talking to y/n! She is certainly an amazing and interesting girl." Aunt Cass said.

"Thank you Aunt Cass." Y/n smiled.

"Really? Are you ready to go, y/n?" I asked.

She took a shaky breath. "Yep."

Before we left, I saw Aunt Cass whisper something in y/n's ear.

⭐Y/n's POV⭐

"Don't worry about 'you know what' I'm sure he won't hate you. Good luck, y/n. But even if he does get mad, I bet you he can't stay mad at you." Aunt Cass whispered in my ear before I left.

"Hehe, yeah! Uh, bye Aunt Cass!" I said nervously.

"Bye!" She waved and we headed off.

"What did she say?" Tadashi asked once we left.

"Hm? Oh! Uh, nothing you should be concerned about. It's nothing serious." I said.

"Oh. Okay." He said and we continued walking. None of us said a word. I gotta admit, it was pretty awkward. And I do not like awkward, its just not my thing.

"So, uh, w-whats your house like?" Tadashi broke the silence.

"Oh, uh. . . i-its a house. And uh, its got a door, and some windows." I said, and mentally slapped myself. 'Smooth' (can anyone else relate? XD)

He chuckled. "Heh, cool. Does if have a roof?" He said, thinking that I was joking.

"Yeah! The biggest roof ever!" I laughed.

We walked around the corner. "Hey, I've never really noticed that mansion before. Hm, I wonder who lived here." Tadashi said.

"Uh." I said quietly.

"Ah, I bet it's just some rich people. I know how they can get. They think they're better than us and-" I cut him off.

"Ilivehere!" I blurted out and shut my eyes tight.

"What?" Tadashi said, puzzled.

I sighed. "I live here." I said more clearly.

"Really!?" Tadashi said as he blushed, rubbing his neck.

I nodded and blushed also. "Mhm." I looked down, ashamed and definitely embarrassed.

"Oh, w-well, I'm sorry. I bet you think I'm a terrible friend, I should just leave you alone." He said as he started to walk away.

"No!" I grabbed his arm and shocked at what I said. "Uh, I. . . mean, no, its okay. I get it."

"Really?" He asked a bit sadly.

"Yeah. I forgive you. Most people think that. I mean, look at me, and look at the house." I say.

"Oh, no, no, no, no, no! That's not what I mean! Well, I mean. . . uh, w-what I meant to say was-" I cut him off.

"Forget it." I said as I walked inside my 'house'. I opened the door and went in. Tadashi followed.

"Y/n, no! Thats not what- whoa." He stopped mid-sentence. He looked around the mansion in amazement. "Wow. The place is even cooler than Fred's."

"Thanks." I giggled.
______________________________
A/n: Soooo sorry if you expected this to be longer. I have a LOT of other chapters that I'm working on.