The talk about her part 2

"Okay. It all started when I was in the cafe. Well...not really 'in' the cafe. You see, y/n was walking out of the cafe and I had just come back from somewhere and I ran inside. I didn't notice y/n and I bumped into her, spilling her coffee all over her. So anyway, I think it was still on the same day (Idk I forgot a lot of stuff) and I was walking to meet up with someone and I saw her again, so I gave her my number and yeah."

"So giving her your number made you not tell her about me?" I asked.

"What? No!"

"Then what?! Just tell me! Why would you keep this a secret!?" I shouted.

"Because.."

"Because why, Hiro?! Because you don't like me?! Because I embarrass you?!"

"N-no-!"

"Then what?!"

"I'm the third wheel!" He shouted. I stopped and looked at him, shocked.

"What do you mean you're the th-"

"Every girl I've ever had a crush on, that I've liked, you always steal them away. I'm always in your shadow. Like I have to compete with you for everything. Everyone just knows me as Tadashi's little brother." He said sadly.

Is this true? Have I been taking every opportunity that comes his way?

"H-hiro. I'm sorry. I didn't know. I-"

"Its fine. I guess the only way I'll be remembered is be being your little brother." He said. "I-i just wanted someone to be there for me. A friend."

"Hiro...there's something I have to tell you. The reason I hid y/n from you is because I feel like I'm in your shadow."

"W-what?"

*Hiro's pov*
I was actually kinda shocked to hear this coming out of his mouth.

"You see, the girls that you've liked....they all thought they weren't good enough for you. So, they settled for me because it's as close to dating you as theyll get since we're brothers. You were the one taking the spotlight. Girls notice you. Colleges. Mr. Krei. Everyone. Thats why I work hard. Heh. Silly huh?" He chuckled as he rubbed his neck.

I felt really bad for what I've just said. "I'm really sorry Tadashi. I didn't mean to-"

"Its okay. You've always been the prodigy and I guess...I've always been jealous of that."

I sighed. "I'm sorry if I've been making you feel like this."

"Its okay. But now the question is. What do we do about y/n?"

"Honestly....I have no idea. I mean, she means a lot to me. And it's looks like she means a lot to you."

"She does. She isn't like other people."

"I know what you mean"

"Lets settle this like men." Tadashi rolls his selves up and I do the same.

"On 3."

"1."

"2."

"3!"