The Problem With Baymax

Just so you know! There us nothing wrong with Baymax!!! He's perfect and cute!!!! Enjoy~ Hope you like it okmellsss!

Hiro's Pov

I saw it all. I couldn't believe it. I didnt want to believe what I saw. I just couldn't. My own brother. I saw everything, the way he looked at her and how he fooled around with her. It was too much. But I don't know is......

Does she feel the same towards him?

Thats why he was acting so weird!!! He was secretly hanging out with her! But why would he keep her a secret from me? Could it be for the same reason I kept her from him? Did she have anything to with this? No, she couldn't have.

Could she?

I stepped a bit closer to the window to get a better view but I accidentally stepped on a Lego. (Hiro. Aren't you too old to even HAVE legos!? XD) Then I heard beeping. And that meant one thing. Baymax.

"Hello. I am Baymax, your personal healthcare companion. On a scale from 1-10, how would you rate you pain?" He asked.

"Ugh, Baymax, now's not really a good time." I urged for him to deflate before either Y/n or Tadashi notices. I kept looking back and forth. I tried pushing back but he fell (Help! I've falling in love and I can't get up! XD) and couldn't get up.

I tried picking him up but I fell and there was a lot if noise.

"Did you hear that?" I heard Y/n ask. I was now panicking, if they knew it was me making all that racket, they'll think I was spying on them. Which I technically was. Technically speaking. Don't judge me. I bet you would or already have sometime in your life spied on your crush and or anyone at least, so don't be pointing fingers!!!

With all the stress and adrenaline coursing through my body, I forgot the most simplest thing. "Baymax, I am satisfied with my care." I said.

He waddled back to his charging station. I mentally scolded myself for not figuring it out the simplest thing.

I crawled back to the windowsill and peeked out the window. I noticed that Y/n was looking at the window and I quickly ducked down. I bit my bottom lip in fear and panic. I slowly poke my head and looked at the window. "Phew!" I took a deep breath and walked away. I plopped down on my bed.

Why?

-sorry it's so short and late!!!!!