Fanfiction Awards

Hi people that have stuck to this crappy story and love it! Thank you! I just wanted to ask some of you if you could PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEAAASSSE nominate my books for the fanfiction awards! Apparently, it has many different categories to nominate the books by.

All you have to do is inline comment the name of the book and tag the author. You can learn more at thefanfictionawards. Read the rules and how to nominate a story to be in the contest. You can nominate a story more than once but in different categories. You can't nominate it multiple times for one category. Please nominate my stories for them!

HIRO: please nominate her books! If you love it and would do anything then I suggest nominating them! The nominations has stared today and end on January 31. Please!! *puppy dog eyes*

Okay Hiro, thank you. Anyways, if my stories are nominated and I end up in the finalists, then I will reward you guys with a couple of things!!! Comment which reward you guys want if I make it in!!! The choices are below!! Sorry if you thought this was an update!! You know I love you all!!!

         Reward options

-I update Love Triangle (Hiro+reader+ Tadashi) with 3 chapters on the same day.

-update "broken pieces" 3 chapters.

-start a new Hiro+reader

-update any story of your choice

-anything you guys want!

Thank you my gummy bears!!! Love you all!!

Hiro: thank you guys! This means a lot to both of us!!! And this is for you!! *kisses you on the lips*

Baiii gummy bears!!

~HiroHamadaLover