The Fair part 2

We decided to go to Farris wheel. We went in line, and we were surprised that there were only a couple of people in line. When we got on, it was Gogo and Honey Lemon in one carrige. Wasabi and Fred in another, and me and Tadashi sitting together. The ride started and my breath was taken away by the beautiful nightime view. The lights were phanominal. The moon and stars were shinning brightly and twinkling. I noticed Tadashi watching me looking at the view. I turned to look at him and smiled. He smiled his warm and sweet smile. "Tadashi.."

"Yeah."

"Thank you for brining me here and introducing me to your friends. I have never been this happy in a while."

"Your welcome. But I'm surprised."

"At what?"

"At how you immediately became best friends with the gang."

"Why are you surprised at that?"

"I don't know... But I shouldn't be. I mean, you're such a kind person and you have this...this personality that everyone wants to be around."

"Well.... I don't know about that... But thank you. You are also the kindest person I have ever met. And honestly...I'm kinda jealous."

"Oh really? Why is that?" He asked confidently and he was smirking.

"I'm jealous that you're here with the one and only, me." I said smirking.

"Hey!"

"Just kidding!" I said laughing. He laughed too. We were honestly having the best time just talking to each other. And for once I felt...safe and calm and...at home. Wow, having to feel this...was...was the best thing ever. "But honestly I am jealous of how great your life is. Amazing friends-"

"Thank y/n!! We love you too!!" The gang  must have heard and yelled from where they were sitting. They waved and smiled. I waved and smiled at them, not caring if the carriage that we were in swayed. "Anyway as I was saying...great friends,you go to SFIT, and I even bet that you have a loving family."

"Well...my life isn't perfect. Well m-my parents died when I was 7 which means that I'm 18 now, and I live with my Aunt Cass and-." He stopped. It made me regret ever saying anything and that I should have kept my mouth shut.

Tadashi's POV

"Well m-my parents died when I was 7 which means that I'm 18 now, and I live with my Aunt Cass and-." I stopped. Debating whether or not I should Hiro.

"And what?" She asked, concerned.

"And........Mochi!! Y-yeah. Mochi, he's our pet cat." I said deciding that I would tell her about Hiro later on, and told her about Mochi instead. "Oh, i am so sorry i said that! Im so sorry for you loss."

"Nono! Its alright! Really!" I said, not rying to make her feel bad.

The watch that she was wearing started beeping and blinking. I looked at it curiously and concerned. She looked at it and pressed a botton that was on the side of the watch and it stopped blinking and beeping. She looked at me with a serious look on her face. "Is something wrong?"

"No, don't worry. Its just that.... I have to go."

I was confused of what she ment and disappointed because I wanted to hang out with her a little while longer. Then ride stopped at the top. Y/n was about to stand up, but before she did,she hugged me. I blushed and smiled while hugging her back. She stood up and walked on the other side of the booth and she... jumped!! I looked to see if she was OK and saw that she landed on the roof of a building and started jumping from roof to roof until she was out of sight. The gang must have saw it too because they gasped and yelled my name.

"Tadashi!! What happened? Why did she jump?" Honey Lemon asked.

"She said she had to go, but it sounded urgent."

When we got off the ride, we started to head home. We talked about how amazing when y/n jumped off the ride and jumped from roof to roof. I hoped everything was alright. The thought of her in trouble...made me feel...worried out of my mind.

Your POV

I kept jumping from roof to roof, feeling bad for leaving the gang without giving them an explanation. But its only a matter of time before they find out ONE of my secrets and I started to worry. "I'm sorry. But its for your own safety."