Eight.

°• ♡°• ♡°• ♡°• ♡

It had been a few days since Anisa and Kenny's date, and it had been a few days since Phoebe and Anisa had seen any of the beta squad. Justine had came to their apartment, and the three girls had spoke about her date whilst they ordered food and did face masks.

They might not have seen each other recently, but that didn't mean they didn't talk. The group chat Niko had made seemed to be active at every hour of every day, and they spoke in it more than they would like to admit. It had been less than a week of knowing each other, but it felt like they had known each other for years.

Anisa and Kenny spoke in the group chat too, but they mostly spoke on their private chat. Kenny hadn't told the rest of the boys that Anisa's mom had died, and Anisa couldn't help but feel grateful that he was keeping such a big secret. They spoke a lot, and facetimed whenever they could. 

And Kenny could already feel that he was falling for Anisa.

Every text message she sent, he seemed to liked her even more than before. He hadn't really felt like this about anybody before. When Anisa didn't answer his messages, or she couldn't facetime, he felt lost. He felt like he didn't know what to do with his time when she wasn't around.

And Anisa felt the same way.

She didn't know if she was as attached as Kenny was, but she knew she loved talking to him. She knew that she was missing him, and she wanted to see him as soon as they were both free. 

-

NDLleader🎤: attention everyone

Feebs🐉: what?

Chunkz🥤: i'm having a party tonight

Chunkz🥤: who's coming?

Nisa💥: sounds good

KingK🥊: what time?

Chunkz🥤: just get to mine for like 9

Age🐀: me & nik will be there

Sharks🦈: okay

SharksGirl🫶: we'll be there x

NDLleader🎤: Feebe? Nis?

Nisa💥: Lemme catch up on the chat

Feebs🐉: I hate that you write my name like that loser

NDLleader🎤: sure but you'll come, yeah?

Feebs🐉: i'll be there 

Nisa💥:Who else is going?