Fourteen.

°• ♡°• ♡°• ♡°• ♡

The group of friends arrived at the restaurant, finding a table big enough for all of them and ordering their food as soon as they could. Everybody sat wherever they could find a seat, not bothering to see who they were sitting next to. Anisa was sitting next to Niko and Filly, whilst Kenny sat on the opposite side a few seats away, next to Justine and AJ. Darkest and Phoebe sat on the same side as Anisa, whilst Chunkz and Sharky sat on Kenny's. 

Anisa was deep in thought, when she felt somebody put their hand on her forehead and push her back. 

''Move your fat head.'' Niko grinned.

She moved her head back, rolling her eyes. ''So rude.''

''Ayo, don't talk to my girl like that.'' Kenny grinned, earning an air kiss from Anisa and making Niko roll his eyes with a small smile. 

''Yo, Pheebs.'' he called.

The blonde girl finished her conversation with Darkest, looking to Niko. ''What?''

''You still want to be in our video?'' 

''When are you filming it?'' Phoebe asked.

''Tomorrow...100 supermodels vs us.''

''How did you guys even come up with that idea?'' Anisa laughed.

Everybody pointed to AJ, who smirked. ''Check my channel.''

''You have to be in Pheeb, otherwise it's 99 supermodels. Not as catchy.'' Chunkz said, shaking his head.

''I will.'' she replied. ''Where are you filming?''

''I'll send you the details.'' Niko said. 

''Are you going, Nis?'' Filly asked.

''Me? I'm not in the video.'' she replied.

''Justine always comes to the shoots even when she's not in it.'' Sharky said.

''Yeah, because I'm not invited into the videos.'' she replied with a laugh, causing everybody at the table to yell and laugh.

''This girl is a liar, Wallahi.'' Chunkz laughed.

''We asked you to be in it and you said no!'' Sharky protested.

 She shrugged. ''Should've persuaded me harder.''

''Get her out of here bro.'' Kenny laughed.

Niko turned his attention back to Anisa. ''So you'll come?''

Anisa looked to Justine with a smile. ''I'll come to keep you company since you weren't persuaded.''

''Oh my god, I actually hate you Nisa.'' Chunkz grinned.

''She's funny. I'll give it to her...she's funny.'' Darkest said, leaning across to dap her up. 

''Kenny found a good one.'' AJ laughed, putting his hands up in surrender.

Kenny looked at the brunette girl, who was laughing at the jokes there friends were making. She slapped the table lightly, leaning forward as she laughed. Just from looking at her, he felt a smile appear on his face. He couldn't help it - every time he was around her, he wanted to smile. The word gorgeous didn't even suit this girl...she was beautiful

Anisa looked at him, a smile still on her face from laughing. She caught his eye, and tilted her head slightly. Kenny smiled, and she blew him a kiss. He rolled his eyes fondly, and she shrugged before turning back to the others. He watched for a few moments, his heart beating quickly.