1.

Change of writing style in chp 3. I will rewrite this. Someday or never.

~☆~

"Cruel And Vile"
.
.
.

The cold air fill her lungs, tears falling from her cheeks. She walked through the thick layers of snow.

'How?.. '

'How could this.. happen?..' Everything was well. Everything was fine? So how did on an unsuspecting day, her brother, her family! Slaughtered mercilessly!? Why would this happen?..

The world is cruel. Just a moment ago, she was laughing aside her family. Just a day ago, she was happy. Just a second ago her brother was human.
.
.
.

~●~

The young girl let out a big breath, preparing to took on a basket full of charcoal on her back. "Hup!" She stand tall, adjusting to the weight.

'Alright i'm ready to go now. Hm, i should say goodbye first.'

"Nezuko? Please wait!" A woman called. The said woman was her mother, as she approached her, slowly putting her hand on the young girl's head.

"Nezuko, you've grown a lot you know. I feel like it's only yesterday you were a small child."

Her mother smilled patting her on the head. Her other hand hold a Cloth, brushing it on the young girl's face, cleaning her from the dirt.

The girl hold her mother's hand. "Aha.. i didn't grow that much bigger.. sadly."

Her mother's gentle smile turn to a worried face. "Nezuko, today's weather is.. quite concerning, so if you don't wanna go-"

The younger girl press her hands on her mother's. "It's quite alright, i've done this so many times, i'm getting used to it."

She tried convincing her mother. Nezuko was young, and she already been given a responsibility to have the family rely on her.

"And besides, new year's coming. I'd like our family to have their fill for then. And Tanjirou's medicine.."

"Let's think positively! I won't get any of meat if we didn't buy enough. Takeo and Shigeru has been eating alot lately. And that's great! In that way, they will grow bigger and faster"

Nezuko's changes her tune, giving out energy to show her happiness. Her mother smilled.

"Thank you, Nezuko. You've work so hard for this family."

"Well i'm off then, see you- oh?"

She turned to be greeted with two young children before her, "Is there something wrong Hanako? Shigeru?" The children pouts.

"Big sister it's not fair! I thought we were going to play today!"

"Yea! You said that you'd read me a book!" They both hugged her, trying to stop her from leaving.

"Hanako, Shigeru. Please your sister is busy" her mother tried to help her, putting her hand on their shoulders, as the children continue to complain.

"Ah.. i'm sorry Shigeru,Hanako. I can't do it right now, but i promise to play when i get home okay? And i'll read you books Hanako." She kneel to reach their heights. Putting her hand on each's shoulder

"I promise to bring you each toys, how does that sound?" The children only continued to complain before giving up.

"Fine! But you have to actually do it this time! Promise?"