6.

This is one of the chapter i'm to lazy to reread.

He's in Tamayo's place because he'll be dead if he wasn't, or if it's his descendants, but that would be considered an Oc.

~☆~

"Rebels Of Demons And Slayers"
.
.
.

~●~

"Yahaba stop standing there and get over here!"

Kaigaku left to search for Yahaba. He needed him to convince their master something. Yahaba was the smartest among them. Having his ways in talks, and have more chance to convince their master more than anyone did.

He saw Yahaba standing behind a table writing something, fastly. He was skilled at anything that includes socializing and money. He talks nicely, the only problem with him is that, girls called him "Ugly" preferring Kaigaku, even though Yahaba clearly have better quality.

"Are you not listening? Is this some kind of.. "silent treatment?.." Are you mad of me?!"

Kaigaku was forced to walk to him, he was ignored even when he's infront of him. Putting his hand right infront of his face, bothering him as much as possible.

"What did i do? Did i accidentally attract your non-existence girlfriend or something?"

He was grabbed by the crook of his neck. Pulled down by Yahaba to look at him face to face. "Look behind you idiot." Yahaba only whispered, quickly letting go of him, and continued writing.

'Behind?'

"In a time like this, you decided to be lazy?"

It shocked him. 'Master? What is he doing here?!' He stayed silent. He can see someone's shadow from his back, it being taller and bigger than him. He turned around and bowed. The place were quiet, no people were sighted. When there were lots of activities happening before.

The moment he appeared, everyone's gone. That's because he have the authority to kick everyone out. He owned the place.

"I'm sorry for the inconvenience. Master"

"Hm, immature. I thought i told you to teach him? Yahaba"

Yahaba was stunted 'Why is he calling me out of the sudden..' he nodded, whispering a small apology. Not stopping from his writing activity.

"Kaigaku, get me some tubes from that drawer over there."

"Yes sir."

He quickly ran to the drawer, grabbing an amount of tube since he was too panicked to listen why he needs the tube. He came back presenting the tubes, as his master grabbed it from his hands.

"What's with your face?"

He noticed, there was a dirty spot in him, probably because Nezuko kicked him, he quickly covered his face with his left hand.

"This is.. uh, i fell."

"Fell?"

"Yea."

He didn't buy it, raising an eye brow. But how ever much he has dissapointed him, there's no actual reason why he'd go far to lying. If there is a time where they did something bad, they'd immediately tell him. He was their escape route. And he can fix everything they've done, probably with money.

"What did you do? I heard a commotion out there, was that you? I'm in quite a good mood, so just admit it."

He stayed silent, looking at the ground, refusing to speak. He asked Yahaba about it but he was also clueless with his sudden behavior. Seeing so he minded his own business, placing the tubes in a counter in a perfect order. Still giving him a chance to speak.