3.

Skip this if you want :

So i'm changing how i write dialogs cause i my self got confused. I hope it helped, but it does make the chapter looks longer.

The demons who has names here, is the demon Tanjiro slayed in the final selection, not all of them appear.

I change the "Compass needle" to the sixth form. The ice breathing only have 5 styles, cause i can't name things.

Hate this chp tbh. Too long to reread.
I've finished chp 4 tho.

Change Komainu to Keizo. Tell me if i miss any.

~~☆~~

"Selection"
.
.
.

The sun has rise, light peeking out the window, the girl was ready for her final selection. Koyuki has sewed her a haori. With flowers and snow paterns, as a gift before she left. Nezuko hold the silk, smiling to herself.

'I will survive.'

She locked her door. Walking to the place she was assigned to gather, along with the other four slayers. Now that's she's not busy training to death, she took her time enjoying the view. She have already said her goodbyes with Tanjirou. She still can't help to worry if she'll ever comeback. She shooks her head.

'There's no time for doubt. I've decided this.'
.
.
.

'Hm? Isn't there supposed to be four of us.'

When she arrived, she only saw three other students beside her. They ignored her so she ignored them too. Unbothered she waits for their master to come. They were set to leave for the selection in the morning, due to the journey to the selection place itself being so far, they need to be fast, to reach it before night.

"I wonder how many people will be there?"

"Master said there could be dozens. I'm sure i'll be the strongest there!!"

She heard someone behind her chat. .They said it with such confidence. It amuses her.

'I wished i have their confidence..'

But the males here are quite different. Never once did they bother her. Unlike the people in her village. The master did tell her that he himself have stepped in to give order, not to mess with her. She mostly end up ignored. She's fine with it though.

None of them know the existence of Tanjirou. They only heard the story of her family getting slaughtered, no one knew Tanjirou except Master Keizo, her daughter Koyuki, And Hakuji. Tanjirou was well hidden behind the mansion's wall. She secretly visit him twice a day, one when the others were sleeping, and the other where everyone was training.

"Perfect, you're all here"

"Come! I have something for you all."

Their master finally came, holding some kind of bracelets. He told them to make a line, as he individually gave it to each one of them.

"What's this?"

"A luck bracelet!"

They all stare at him, raising their eyebrows. Doubting that their master believes in this kind of thing.