11.

It's a free day so.

Just a notice, there are going to be more arc fighting demons after the swordsmith village arc. Cause there there are alot of demons they need to kill before the finale battle.

This chp is for an info dump.

Also i'm changing it there is 16 moon breathing style, but Kaigaku still can only do 5. I did this so i can base the other breathing from moon.

Y'know if you simp for characters enough, you'd think of insane backstory for them. You'd have great imagination when it comes to them. I want to use that potential. Give me your best shot at your favorite character [Demon/Human]. What do you think is appropriate for their past, and how it'll affect their future. i'm gonna put it in the book.

Seriously though, i need help thinking of these backstories.

Short chp.

~☆~

"Wisteria house"
.
.
.

The wisteria house, is a place where demon slayer shall rest. The people of the house would serve them full heartedly and took care of their any injuries. With no payment, they'd serve them. But, people would use this as a free way to not work.

"Is this it?"

"Yes. I suppose we could rest here."

Rui walked to the house's gate. Giving it a knock three times, after a couple seconds it opened. They were greeted by a lovely old woman. She offered them to go inside, giving them her best service.

"Here, you may change your clothes, and here is your room. Young lady, follow me. I'll give you a separate room from them."

Nezuko left both Kaigaku and Rui. The old woman was sweet, she reminds her of her grandmother, she gave her comfortable clothes to wear for the night, and her own room to sleep in.

"I'll wash your clothes for you, young lady. You can take your meal here, or go with your friends in the other room."

Nezuko bowed to the woman as thanks, she went to meet with the others, they are also already changing their clothes and now eating.

"Hello, i hope you don't mind me joining, what were you talking about?" She sat next to Rui. Grabbing her own bowl and chopsticks.

"Puberty."

They continue to talk while eating, for a moment Rui and Kaigaku started fighting. It got something to do with the topic before.

"Shut up, i'm not short. You are litteraly three years older than me."

"Bro. You're 4'5. I'm pretty sure i'm taller than that three years ago.."

"I am not. A late bloomer."

'What kind of conversation are they having?'

Nezuko can only smile, she'd rather eat her food rather than try stopping them fight, she wonder if Tanjirou would understand them. Speak of which, the box where Tanjirou was in it was in Kaigaku and Rui's room, because Nezuko won't have her own room if she's not alone.

It creaked, the door slowly opened. Rui stopped talking, having his attention to the demon, it crawled out, growing in sizes. Rui wonders why they didn't lock the box, his sword was in another room.

They all have their attention to the demon now, it have already done growing.

"..Yea, i'm taller than him."