4.

Nah i changed it again, Ice breathing have 6 form cause i just figured something. That'd fit the name. Sorry if it's confusing. I promise this is the last time i'm changing it.

I gave more space between paragraph and dialogs. This is a short chapter cause i don't feel like squeezing the next part in.

~~☆~~

"A Black Sword?"
.
.
.

Nezuko throws some corn seed to the ground, seeing a group of crow eating it. She recieves a crow, along the other survivors. Apparently they will be the ones sending missions. She isn't sure how tho, do they sent letters? Tanjirou sits next to her enjoying the view together.

There was a small garden behind her room, filled with random plants that grow there. the place were in a shadowed area, where no one visits, and no sunlight will be able to shine through. She went there by the window.

They still didn't know what have caused Tanjirou into a deep slumber, but by guessing. Tanjirou heals by sleeping, other demons would eat humans to get energy, yet Tanjirou replace that with rest.

"Excuse me."

They heard a knock from the door, Tanjirou quickly hide behind a wall after hearing a noise. Nezuko was called by the master. Her sword is here. It's been two weeks. Nezuko thanked the person who informed her, as they quickly left. She jumped back to her room, helping Tanjirou.

"Wait here okay?"

Tanjirou sit on her bed swinging his leg, as he watched her leave. She made her way to the estate's main room, sitting in the middle, Master Keizo, with a stranger infront of him. Master Komainu immediately called her over to sit with them.

"I am the forger of Kamado Nezuko's sword."

"Yes, that's me."

She have met the forger, he wears a Hyottoko mask, he said its to hide his identity. It did give her a scare.

The forger's name was, Sakana Koi. Before he gave her the sword, he told her the story of the steel, how the blade by him is a Nichirin blade, with the ability to change colour base on the user. The ore was picked on mount Yoko, the mount closest to the sun, where there is no clouds or shadow to block the sunlight.

The ore was called "Scarlet Iron Sand" and "Scarlet ore" The sun shine the ore at every second. This grant it the ability to kill demons.

His story was interesting, may be a little bit exaggerated. But his energy fits in. He gave her the sword. Telling her to hurry up and opened it with excitement.

"You have such beautiful purple eyes. Honestly telling what breathing style you use is quite easy. It's in the eyes. You have a high chance on turning the blade pink, or purple. I think, you're a flower breather, am i right?"

Nezuko saw the expectation in his eyes, yet, both her and Keizo has the urge to tell him no. She unsheated the sword. Nichirin sword is a special sword. Adjusting themselves for their user.

Holding the sword, it started grey, as any normal sword. From the bottom, it began to change. And it's,

"Black?"

"Black."

"What does this mean?"

The reveal break the forger, lowering his head as he hold the urge to jumped someone. Nezuko was left confused as her master tried to calm him down. Holding his shoulder with such strength.