12.

~☆~

"Flowers And Illusions"
.
.
.

"Mhm.. yes. It's good, you're all good to go."

The doctor checked their bodies one with precise attention, making sure there is nothing else that could bother them while fighting. Even though Rui healed faster than the other, he still checked on him. It was and order from the master.

By means, the crows begged him to check on Rui over and over again. They'll get punished if something happened. No treats for a month. Rui was beyond tired to stop them at this point.

The doctor have let them go for their mission, the crows appeared after several days. It seems they also get a break from their jobs. There were more people in the house now, several others that needed a break.

As they wait for the last person to be checked on, Nezuko's crow flew to her side, practically screaming at her ears. To inform them mission.

"Northeast! Northeast! Your next mission is in Northeast! All of you! The one who is ready to recieves mission will leave to Northeast! Go to Mount Natagumo!"
.
.
.
.

"Well let's go then. The doctor said we're good."

"Yea.. but actually my back suddenly hurt so maybe i should.."

"You know they can cut your salary right?"

"Oh my! I'm excited for the mission!"

They watch the other slayers dragging their friends out, Kaigaku was waiting for Nezuko and Rui to get ready. The door behind him was opened, revealing the two.

"Let's go."

The slayers all bowed to the old woman who have welcomed them, thanking her for the service. She wishes them good luck, and to be careful in the dangerous mission.

"Wait!"

The crows stand infront of Rui. They've bring a massage, Rui was to wait in the house, a slayer will come bring him home soon.

Ofcourse Rui was annoyed, he scoffed them. Grabbing Nezuko's hand and pulling her away. He was going to that mission no matter what, he left Kaigaku standing there with the crows.

"Do you wanna get paid to catch him?"

"Nah, i'm good."
.
.
.
.

~~◇~~

"You left me alone back there, it hurt my heart."

"Oh shut up, i know you can catch up."

"I wasn't able to say one last goodbye to the old lady."

There were two other slayers joining their mission, it's good to have more teammates, and they hope they didn't lose any this time.

"Master Kibutsuji, why don't you just stay there. Wouldn't it be great if you don't have to work?"

"Why are you working in the first place?"

Seeing how Nezuko and Kaigaku can interact with the superior boy, the other slayer catch up. Talking to him with almost no fear.

But the question was as if they're looking down at him. Are they saying that he's useless? Or that he can't possibly be a demon slayer?

"That's not what we meant, it's just. When you got a chance to stand back and relax, why didn't you take it? In your case, it cannot be because of money.. because you're rich."