014: Talks

*Rudy's POV*

I don't know why I did what I did last night, but I don't regret it. I feel bad, doing that while I'm still with Elaine, but being with V is like a drug, I just can't get enough of her.

I had to leave early this morning, so we didn't get a chance to talk. We've been seeing each other around set all day but it's never the right time to talk about what happened. Plus, I still need to break up with Elaine. I feel really bad, especially because at one point I really did have feelings for her, but this has been coming on for a while now. I just can't force the feelings anymore.

I just got done filming a scene with JD and Maddie. When I was walking over to the chateau set, I can see V sitting in the hammock. I start to walk over to her and plop down on her when I'm close enough. She laughs breathlessly. God I could never get sick of hearing that laugh.

"Rudy! I can't breathe!" She yells, trying to wiggle out from under me. I laugh along with her, rolling to the side and putting my arms around her waist. I nuzzle my head into her neck, feeling total and absolute peace.

"Rudy" V urges. I don't answer, not wanting the moment to end. "Rudy", she insists. I finally find the energy to let out a small groan, staying in my position. I know what she's trying to talk about, but I don't want to, not quite yet.

"We need to talk about last night. You can't keep avoiding it." I sigh, it's exactly what I thought. I sit up, missing her warmth but ignoring the feeling for now. "I know we do, and I'm not avoiding it. Now just doesn't seem like the best time. Can we talk about it later? Please?" I ask, giving her the puppy eyes I know she can't say no to.

She groaned, but nodded. "Yeah, we can wait till later." I let out a small smile and celebratory 'yay' before going back to my previous position, but this time she held me back. Neither of us had to shoot any scenes for a minute, so I ended up falling asleep, with a small smile on my face.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

@hichasestokes posted

Liked by @madelyncline, drewstarkey, and 2

Liked by @madelyncline, drewstarkey, and 2.3m others
@hichasestokes I went to get Rudy for a scene cuz no one could find him, this is what I found😐

2.5k Comments:

@NessyJ I blame you for interrupting my nap😑
~@hichasestokes do you want Rudy to loose his job?!
~@NessyJ if it means I can sleep than yes!

@rudeth 😑
~@hichasestokes glare all you want, I saved your ass!

Username1 they're so cute!

Username2 I want this sm!

@madisonbaileybabe why're you so tired? You've been yawning all day? @NessyJ
~@NessyJ you know exactly why😑