025: E!News Article

Couple Getaway?

Just yesterday actor Rudy Pankow and fellow Outer Banks costar Vanessa Jacobs were seen and photographed leaving an airport in Alaska. Now, we know from interviews that the two both grew up there, so are they revisiting their roots? Going on vacation?

 Now, we know from interviews that the two both grew up there, so are they revisiting their roots? Going on vacation?

[Vanessa Jacobs photographed outside an Alaskan Airport yesterday.]

[Rudy Pankow photographed outside an Alaskan Airport yesterday

[Rudy Pankow photographed outside an Alaskan Airport yesterday.]

The two used to date when they were in high school, until they broke up and went their separate ways. But now that they are back together have their feelings rekindled?

And what of the other cast mates? We know that they are supposed to be filming in Barbados for their second season, so why are Rudy and Vanessa in Alaska instead of filming with the rest of the cast?

The Outer Banks stars raise many questions for their fans. Many are wondering if they're dating again or not. One thing is for sure though, they have many supporters. Some fans have even taken to calling the two 'Rudessa'.

Whatever is going on with the two, we hope that everything is alright. We also are claiming our spot as one of the original 'Rudessa' shippers, and we hope to see our ship set sail someday soon.

Written By: Alissa Grant

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

A/N:

How's the E!News article? I've never written anything like this before so pls just don't judge. Over 5k reads?! You guys are amazing! You have no idea how much this means to me! Thank you so much!

I wanted to get this short chapter out bc I don't know when I'll be able to update again,

I hope you have a great day/night, and make sure to drink some water! Pls remember to vote and comment too!

Thx for reading, The Author