030: The Eras Tour

*No One's POV*

The energy was electric. Everyone in the crowd was singing and dancing. It was impossible to be in a bad mood here.

Taylor put on an amazing show, and Vanessa was so happy and proud of her friend. Rudy had surprised Vanessa with Era's Tour tickets for their entire friend group and she couldn't be happier. All her friends, supporting another one of her friends.

Currently, they were screaming their throats soar singing along to Paper Rings.

"I like shiny things, but I'd marry you with paper rings
Uh huh, that's right
Darling, you're the one I want, and
I hate accidents except when we went from friends to this"

As Taylor sang, Vanessa and Rudy sang to each other. This was one of their songs. Whenever he and V went out to any restaurant or anything, he'd make a paper ring out of the straw wrapper, just for her.

•••

Now it was Speak Now era, one of Vanessa's favorite eras. Most of her favorite songs were on the album. And one of them, was playing now.

"This is me praying that
This was the very first page
Not where the story line ends
My thoughts will echo your name, until I see you again
These are the words I held back, as I was leaving too soon
I was enchanted to meet you
Please don't be in love with someone else
Please don't have somebody waiting on you
Please don't be in love with someone else
Please don't have somebody waiting on you"

As Taylor sang, Vanessa and the rest of the group sang and danced. Rudy was looking at Vanessa with heart eyes. He was truly, truly enchanted to me her. She was the best thing to ever happen to him.

Seeing the look on Vanessa's face when he showed her the tickets, was enough for him to die happy. He didn't want her to have somebody waiting on her. He didn't want her to be in love with someone else. Because he, loved her.

•••

"What if I told you I'm a mastermind?
And now you're mine."

As Taylor sang this Rudy wrapped his arms around Vanessa's waist. Vanessa hugged him back with a cheshire grin on her face, which made Rudy mirror her expression.

He leaned down and put her lips to her ear. "'Cause I'm a mastermind." he sang along, making her grin even wider if possible.

She hugged him closer, "I don't know. I might just be the mastermind in this situation." she tells him, her eyes sparkling.

Rudy laughed heartily. "Well, I'd be just fine with that."

They looked at each other with pure love in their eyes, and then continued singing and dancing.

•••

The entire group was drunk on happiness as they were escorted backstage to meet up with Taylor. They were all laughing and joking with each other. This was by far, one of the greatest nights of their lives.

After waving to all her fans and catching sight of Vanessa and her friends, Taylor bolted.

"Nessa!" the singer shouts, gaining her friends attention.

"Tay!" Vanessa responds, with just as much enthusiasm. The two hug and laugh.

"Oh it's been way too long! That was an amazing show! Truly spectacular!" says Vanessa, praising her friend.

Taylor laughs. "Thank you! We really need to talk more often!"

The two laugh and then Vanessa suddenly remembers their audience of friends.

"Oh! Sorry. Almost forgot. These are mostly castmates, and Sophie. Guys, this is Taylor." Vanessa introduces. They all say high to one another and laugh.

"Ah! I can't believe you're releasing 1989 Taylor's Version! It's seriously my favorite album!" Sophie gushes.

Taylor laughs. "Well I thought it was about time."

Mads leans forward like she's going to tell a secret and whispers, "So when's Reputation Taylor's Version coming out?" she smirks. Everyone laughs.

"You'll just have to see I guess." Taylor laughs and winks at her.

•••

After a while, the group realized just how late it was getting. They said their goodbyes, agreed to lunch with Taylor the next day, then went back to their hotel.

Before Vanessa and Rudy split ways, V stopped Rudy in the hallway. The others all went to their rooms so now it was just the two.

She grabbed his hands and smiled up at him. "Thank for tonight. It was amazing."

Rudy smiles at her. "Of course. I'll do anything for you. You should know that by now."

Vanessa looks up at him through her lashes, "I'm starting to realize that." she tells him.

They smile at each other and she moves her hands up his arms and rests them on the back of his neck. Rudy's hands fall to around her waist.

They lean forward and rest their foreheads together. "What do you say, tomorrow, we grab dinner? Just me and you." Rudy asks her. Something in his voice told Vanessa that he was nervous, and she smiled at that.

"Well I can't say no to a free meal. Especially if it's with you." Vanessa answers, smiling up at him.

A grin breaks out on to Rudy's face and he lets out a breath he didn't even know he was holding. Vanessa chuckles and kisses his cheek.

"See you tomorrow, Pretty Boy." she says, walking into her room. Rudy smiles at her.

"Goodnight, Nessy." he says softly, still watching her.

"Goodnight, Ruds." and with that, she closes the door. Rudy stares for a moment before opening his door rigtt he across the hall.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

A/N:

Don't worry, I haven't forgotten about this book! It's been a minute, but I finally updated! Thank you all so much for the reads, votes and comments! They truly truly mean the world to me!

I hope you have a good day/night, and make sure you drink some water. Please vote and comment too!

Thx for reading, The Author