[39] Don't Worry Little One

Carina

"Do you really have to go to work? Why can we just stay together all the time?
I want to have dinner with you and cuddles on the couch while we're watching a TV series."

I say, making a baby sad face

"I wish I could babe...you know that, but..
I mean, I'm the capitan, right?
I can do whatever I want, so...
Why don't you come to the station with me? We can have dinner together, and even sleep together in my office if I'm not on a call!
I know it's not the same thing but...at least we can stay together.
If it's okay for you of course."

"Ugh...are you sure bambina? I don't want to put you in any trouble..."

"I am sure, I don't want to leave you and you aren't doing anything. And I think this is a good compromise. And by the way you're a doctor so you're actually helpfull."

"Okay then, I'll come with you!"

"Yess!!"

She says taking me in her arms spinning me around.

We get ready and arrive at the station ten minutes early.

We immediately see Andy in the kitchen beating some eggs while Ben is cutting some vegetables.

"Carina!! It's so nice to see you!!"

Say's Ben immediately.

"Hey Ben! Hi Andy!"

"Hi Carina!"

"She's my guest for tonight dinner so please, cook something good, she’s Italian and we can't make a bad impression!"

I say to Andy and Ben.

We alla laugh and then help them prepare the table.

When everything is ready they call the other members of the team and we all sit together.

Now I see why she's so in love with her work and with this people.
They are a family.
I've never seen her so comfortable with anyone else. And she's so cute!

 And she's so cute!