[27] It Was One Of The Best

Maya

I'm too curious about what's inside.
And the way she looks at me makes it even more interesting.

I keep staring at that briefcase.

I've decided, I'll open it.

I lift the hooks that keep it closed and before open, I look at Carina.
She's looking at me too, having fun.

I open it and...I'm shocked.

There are all kinds of sex toys inside, with different color and size.

She comes right behind me, moving my hair to have free access to my neck..

C-"Now you must choose one..."

She tells me, starting to kiss my neck.

Choose?
Oh God...I won't be able to choose nothing if she keeps kissing me like that....

M-"So these are your toys...
I don't know...
I can't choose, but I trust you"

C-"Ah si? Bene...allora ci penso io!"
(Didn't you? Well...then I'll take care of it!)

She tells me something in Italian that I don't understand...but I'm too lost in her kisses to say anything.

Carina

C-"Close your eyes my love..."

I take my favorite one, a little violet vibrator, but that works really well and then I close the briefcase.

I just walk away to lock my office door and then I come back to her

I unbutton her shirt...

And in the meantime, I kiss her slowly...

I take of her belt, and then her pants.. dropping them on the floor with her lingerie.

Now that she's standing naked, with her eyes closed, in my office...I'm gonna take a second to look her better...

She has a really wonderful body...and it's all mine!

I have control now, she is there quivering and waiting for my next move....and being in my office is even more exciting...

When I turn on the toy she winces, even though I haven't touched her yet...

I start running it, over her neck first...
And her breath gets faster...

I slowly go down to her breast...
And I play with her nipples...

She moan

Oh God...I love it....

I keep going down her body...and in the meantime I let her lean on my desk to not fall.

I pass it on her hips...on her thigh...

And I slowly arrive there, in the center of her pleasure...
She covers her mouth with her hand to not make too much noise...

I move it slowly on her, trying to make a slow and circular movement with my hand...

C-"Open your eyes, I want to see you, I want to see all your pleasure now, sei bellissima..."

She opens them and looks at me going crazy for the pleasure she feels...and when she does, I start moving the vibrator faster...

More and more...

I kiss her wildly

My tongue plays with her tongue...

And then she comes, moaning with her lips on mine.

"Oh my fucking God...
I don't know if it's for your magic hands, or if it's your little toy...
But I think that.. this was one of the best orgasms that I've ever had."

I'm going to answer her when her phone rings.

M-"Shit! It's my team!
They're here at the hospital bar...I gotta to go..."

She looks at me sad..and she sulks..

C-"Don't worry, my shift is almost over, you come to my house today?"

M-"You want me to come again?
Wasn't that enough?"

She says to me laughing

M-"Anyway, I'll make it up to you, that's a promise, okay my beautiful Italian woman?"

C-"Okay babe, I can't wait!"

She gets dressed, and before she go out she approaches me and leaves me a long, sweet kiss on my lips...

M-"And...bring your toys too"

She tells me laughing, and then leaves.

Well...I've always been good to make women feel pleasure, but I have to admit, doing it with her is something wonderful...