[30] More Days

Maya

I came home, Teddy put my shoulder back in place a week ago, it was really painful...
I'll have to keep the brace for 20 days.

Carina is here with me, she took a few days off to take care of me, even though I told her it wasn't necessary, but that's just how she is...she worries too much.

I keep thinking about the accident, I don't understand what happened...It's all one big blur, like one big blackout.

I remember that I was singing, but I don't remember watching at the light.

What if it's all my fault?

Luckily Carina saved Athena and her son, I never would have forgiven myself if something happened to him.

"Hey bambina, stop thinking about the accident, we'll understand what happened after they've done the checks."

Damn, how can she always read my mind?

I look at her amazed.

"When you decide to tell me about your superpowers, I'm here."

I make her laugh

"I realized you were thinking about the accident because when you're worried or you're nervous that adorable vein on your forehead swells visibly, and you stare at the void...but I like the idea of superpowers"

"Listen, I have a proposal for you."

"I'm listening"

"Before we get back to work, we could..maybe... get the weekend for ourself and go to a spa?"

"Oh my God, yes, the jacuzzi, the pool with the hot water, the massages...absolutely yes!"

I say hugging her with the only healthy arm left.

"Well, then I start to organize everything and look for some offers on the internet."

At the end of the day our little trip is now organized, Carina is already excited, And all I can do is be rubbing of on her good mood.

She has such a beautiful smile...

We get into bed and I fall immidiately into a deep sleep.

Carina

Maya just fell asleep, and after I set up the first part of our weekend all day, now I'll organize the second part, the secret one.
I take the computer and I search 'adopt a puppy from a kennel' online.

Maya always told me she loved animals, and that one day she would love to get a puppy, and I think it's time.

In this period she is very stressed and deserves a joy like this, the one that only a puppy with his big sweet eyes and so much love to give and receive, can make you feel.

I found a kennel two miles from the spa, I send an e-mail to take an appointment, and they answer right away, explaining that there will be an event called "the day of adoption" that day.
It is absolutely perfect!

Now that the second part is organized, I can finally sleep...I'm really tired, but even so happy!

I hug my woman and fall into a deep sleep too.

Hello everyone,
I want to apologize for disappearing.. I started a new job and it takes all my time, so writing has become very difficult for me.
But I saw that some of you continued to hope that I would write again, so I tried.

I know it's not much, in the next few days I'll try to write a chapter a little longer to maybe give you a little Christmas gift.

Thank you all for your support, you are beautiful!!