Chapter..|| 1.) Skipping

☁︎︎     ☁︎︎     ☁︎     ☁︎︎     ☁︎︎

☁︎︎ ☁︎︎ ☁︎ ☁︎︎ ☁︎︎

WITH how I dress, act, look-you'd expect me to be a hoe. Or one of those girls who walk around school acting like they banged everyone in it.

But the truth is-I'm a virgin. I've never had a boyfriend, not even a fucking kiss. It's crazy-I know. But my whole life, every-time I tried to ask a guy out-they'd answer with "sorry, I'm not trying to die." Or "sorry, I can't." Like, what?

How would they die if they dated me?

How come they can't date me?

What the fuck does that even mean; They can't? It doesn't make any sense to me. It would've been easier to just tell me they don't wanna be with me. Or just tell me that I'm not their type.

But no.

They decided that they can't date me. If they do, they'll die. What? Do people think I have a fucking curse or something?

I'm not really sure why the boys I've liked never liked me back-but I came to the conclusion that I'm just not their type. I'm not desirable to most boys my age.

Now I'm an eighteen year old who hasn't even had her first fucking kiss. No lips have touched mine. No hand has held mine. And no dick has been up inside this puss-

"Luna, hello? Earth too luna??" My best friends voice snapped me out of my daze. My head turned-my blue eyes meeting her beautiful green ones. "Huh? What?" I asked.

She rolled her eyes playfully-"you're always zoning out. What's going on inside that head of yours?" She laughed. "Oh, nothing, sorry. What's up?" I asked.

She took a breath-"I was asking you if you finished the homework. Ms. Bree is gonna kill me if I don't turn in the homework for her class again." She said.

I laughed-digging inside my black backpack and pulling out one of my folders. "Really? A kuromi folder?" Lexi laughed. "Don't diss my drip." I say.

"Hey hey, no hate here. I'm obsessed with cinnamon roll." She smirked-digging inside her blue backpack and pulling out a cinnamon roll folder.

I laughed, shaking my head as I opened my folder-pulling out the history homework from Ms. Brees class. "This homework sheet was easy. How come you didn't do it?" I asked Lexi.

She shrugs-putting her folder back into her backpack and taking the homework sheet from my hand. "I didn't feel like it." She sighed. I laughed-"you never feel like it." She smirked-"true." I shake my head-shoving my folder back inside my bag and hanging my bag over my chair.