Chapter..|| 32.) More Marks

☁︎︎     ☁︎︎     ☁︎     ☁︎︎     ☁︎︎

☁︎︎ ☁︎︎ ☁︎ ☁︎︎ ☁︎︎

MILO took his shirt off, walking to his suitcase and grabbing another one. My eyes glued to his body, scratch marks still on his back and his chest.

I wanna give him more marks..

I nibbled on my lip, not too sure how to ask; "Hey, can I mark you more so everyone at this sex party knows your mine?"

It was a bold question, and I was still in my shy girl era, because this was my first time ever having a relationship like this.

Doing things like this.

"You're staring, love." Milo spoke, leaning on my wall as he crossed his arms, looking at me. "I'm not apologizing for that." I say, shrugging.

He laughed, shaking his head before walking back over to me, pressing a gentle kiss to my lips before pulling his new shirt back on.

Do it, Luna!

Ask!!!

"Wait.." I say, grabbing his hand - causing him to pause his actions. "What? Wanna take a picture first?" He teased. I rolled my eyes, "actually, I wanna ask you something.."

"Go for it, sweetheart." He said, holding the shirt in his hands and sitting in front of me. Our eyes locked, I nibbled on my lip - nervously.

He noticed that.

"Stop doing that, you're gonna make yourself bleed, baby." He said, raising his hand up, cupping my chin and using his thumb to pull my lip from between my teeth.

Butterflies filled my stomach, my heart skipping a beat as my cheeks went a soft pink.

I love him so much..

"Now, taking a deep breath an ask your question, my love." He whispered,moving his hand down to my thigh and using his thumb to caress it, softly.

I nod, taking a deep breath and quickly breaking eye contact when my words spilled from my lips, "can I mark you? Like..how you mark me.."

I couldn't see his reaction since my eyes were on his hand that froze a bit, my thigh feeling a bit cold when not feeling his thumb caressing me anymore.

His hand then moved up, lifting my chin up so his eyes were on mine. He had a soft smirk on his lips, his head tilted slightly, "and why, may I ask, do you, my lovely, beautiful girlfriend, wanna mark me, sweetheart?"