Chapter..|| 28.) Do I Tell Him?

☁︎︎     ☁︎︎     ☁︎     ☁︎︎     ☁︎

☁︎︎ ☁︎︎ ☁︎ ☁︎︎ ☁︎

I groan, light shining brightly in my face. "Are you up?" I look over, seeing Luna pulling one of my shirts over her beautiful body.

I sat up, holding my head. "Yeh, I'm up.." i whispered - memories of everything that happened last night, flooded my mind.

My eyes widened slightly as I quickly got up, walking toward slum and softly grabbing her hand - examining her bruise. My jaw clenched.

"I'm okay," she whispered, her hand cupping my cheek. I looked into her eyes, "I promise.." she added. I closed my eyes, snuggling closer into her touch, placing my hand over hers.

"I'm so sorry I wasn't there, baby.." i whispered, opening my eyes and looking back down at her. She smiled softly, "it's okay, I promise."

I sigh softly, leaning down and pressing my lips to hers. She kissed back - our lips melting into each other.

I pulled back, "wanna take a shower?" I asked. "Together?" She asked, "mm-hm." I hum. She blushes softly but nod anyway.

I smiled, kissing her forehead. "Go get the water ready, I'll get the clothes." I say. She smiled, nodding - "okay." She said, walking out of the room.

I sigh, my head throbbing like crazy. I ignore it, grabbing us both some clothes and two towels before walking downstairs and going into the bathroom.

I walked inside, my breath hitching when seeing Luna pulling my shirt off her body, her arms reaching behind her and unclipping her bra.

I never get tired of seeing that beautiful fucking body..

"I can feel you staring." She mumbled, her cheeks going a light pink as she started pulling her shorts off. I smirked, leaning against the door frame and still staring at her.

"Ay, mi amor, te ves absolutamente hermosa..." I say. "Shut up.." she mumbled. I chuckled, locking the door and walking behind her.

"You're so gorgeous.." i whispered, kissing the nape of her neck. She shudders under my touch.

"We're leaving today...we have to pack...we can't-" she whispered. I hummed against her skin. "I guess you're right.." I mumbled, frowning.

She turned around, her hand tugging at the bottom of my shirt and quickly tugging it over my head. I chuckled at her eagerness after just rejecting the sly request to fuck.

"Thought we had to pack?" I asked.

"We aren't doing anything but showering, you need your clothes off to do that." She mumbled, looking into my eyes.