Chapter..|| 46.) Baby

☁︎︎     ☁︎︎     ☁︎     ☁︎︎     ☁︎

☁︎︎ ☁︎︎ ☁︎ ☁︎︎ ☁︎

LOOKING down at a pregnancy test was not where I thought I'd be after having my brains fucked a week ago. But, here I am...staring at the red lines on a stick I just pissed on.

Son of a bitch.

"Luna," Milo spoke, knocking on the bathroom door. "What does it say?" He asked, his voice soft. I bite my lip, looking through my tears and watching as the lines got darker.

I couldn't speak, words wouldn't form. It was as if someone just tapped my lips shut with the strongest tape ever made.

"Baby," Milo spoke again, the pet name not helping with the stress forming inside of me. I'm 18, my birthdays not for another three weeks, what the hell am I gonna do?

I hear the doorknob twist, the wooden barricade slowly opening before Milo walked in. He looked at me, seeing the tears falling down my cheeks.

He shut the door, kneeling in front of me and cupping my cheek. "Positive?" He whispered, I nod, handing him the test. He took it, looking down at the two lines.

He sat on the floor, looking at the test with an unreadable expression.

I'm pregnant..

I'm an 18 year old with a human being growing inside of her.

"You're pregnant," Milo whispered, the tone of his voice holding a warmth that made my heart skip a beat. Is he..happy about this?

I looked at him, wiping my tears. "You just graduated high school, Milo. I'm 18," I whispered. "We're too young to be parents. I don't even have a job."

Milo looked up at me, his eyes softening. "It's your body, my love." He said, gently holding my hand. "Do what you want to do. But, if you decide to keep the baby, I'd be more than happy to stand by your side and take that journey with you."

I love this man so much..

"I don't want to bring a child into this world just because we forgot a condom. I don't want to know that this child was a mistake," I whispered, looking down.

"The baby's not a mistake, not when it's already loved more than you think. It may just be a few cells right now, but the love I feel for it proves that it's not a mistake. You don't love a mistake this much," his words sent a flutter to my stomach.

"But, if you want an abortion, I'll get the money from my parents. Like I said, it's your body, I'll follow whatever decision you make." He smiled, leaning up and pressing a soft kiss to my forehead.