Chapter..|| 43.) Day Two

☁︎︎     ☁︎︎     ☁︎     ☁︎︎     ☁︎︎

☁︎︎ ☁︎︎ ☁︎ ☁︎︎ ☁︎︎

THIS was a lot more fun than I first anticipated. Seeing Luna crumble, begging for the slightest little touch. It was fucking exhilarating.

But, today was the day me and Luka got the ring.

Which meant: not seeing Luna until later tonight, which should be fun because I plan to tease her and watch those cute little cheeks flame.

Tomorrow..

Fuck, I can't wait.

"You know this is crazy, right?" Luka spoke as we walked into the mall. "You're 19, she's 18. Do you really think she'll-"

"Yes." I say, cutting him off. "Doesn't matter the age. I've been in love with her since we became friends, I've waited long enough."

Luka looked at me, humming. "Well, if you're confident, I guess nothing could go wrong."

"Even if it doesn't, it'll still be perfect."

"Anyway, what's your plan, anyway?" He asked me, my eyes meeting his. "I can't say anything, the readers can't know yet." I said.

"Ah, right, well, let's just get the ring and then you can tell me later when it's Lunas P-O-V."

I nod, the two of us walking into a ring store and going to the clear counter-things that had rings inside.

I lean over, brows knitting together in concentration, as I looked for the perfect ring.

"Too big," I mumbled, moving over. "Too small," I move over again, my eyes widening slightly when coming eye-to-eye with the most perfect ring I've ever seen.

5,000 dollars.

Worth it.

Although, she'd beat my ass if she knew how much this cost.