Chapter..|| 8.) Not That Drunk

☁︎︎     ☁︎︎     ☁︎     ☁︎︎     ☁︎

☁︎︎ ☁︎︎ ☁︎ ☁︎︎ ☁︎

BLAME the fucking alcohol? I wasn't even that drunk. I was barley under the influence. Everything I said. Everything I did. I was completely aware of it.

I sigh, walking into lunas house.

"You good?" Luka spoke. I looked at him, nodding. "Yeh. I'm good.." I lie. He nods, going back to talk to Lexi.

They both like each other.

Luka never shuts up about her when we are alone. I can never tell him who I like and who I wanna talk about, because it's his little fucking sister.

I take a deep breath, walking tot heir couch and sitting down, manspreading as I pulled my phone out, scrolling away and trying to distract my thoughts from Luna.

It's been years and she's still oblivious to the way I feel about her. I drop hints, just like last night.

I've learned to hide my feelings well-I built a wall around my heart, stopping myself from getting on my knees and begging Luna to be mine.

But lately...

That walls be crumbling down, piece by piece..

I'm crazy for Luna. I'm literally crazy for her. I'd do anything to see a smile on her face. Even if that means I have to kill someone, for that beautiful smile to appear on her beautiful face.

I usually tease, Luna, here and there. She teases back, but not in the way I tease.

She's comfortable with me. So comfortable to the point she changes in front of me. Every-time her shirt or her pants come off, my dick starts throbbing-begging for me to grab her neck and smash my lips on her.

But..

I never do.

"About time you guys woke up." Lunas voice spoke, causing me too look up from my phone, seeing her standing in front of the stairs where her parents stood.

Her mom laughed, shaking her head. "We've been up since your loud asses got up." Their dad said. Luka laughed, "we tried being quiet." He shrugs.

They all laughed and I smiled, looking at Luna as her beautiful white teeth showed. Her cheeks going a soft pink as she laughed.

I could feel my heart beating out of my chest..

"Alright, well I'm guessing you all have to start leaving?" Their mom asked. Me and Lexi walked over to Luna and Luka. I stood behind Luna and Lexi stood behind Luka.