Chapter..|| 13.) Mine

☁︎︎     ☁︎︎     ☁︎     ☁︎︎     ☁︎︎

☁︎︎ ☁︎︎ ☁︎ ☁︎︎ ☁︎︎

AS I looked down at Luna, all I could think about doing was grabbing that pretty face and slamming my lips on hers. Just so Mika knew she was mine.

She's always been mine.

She will always be mine.

Even if she didn't know it.

Even if she didn't even fucking want it.

She was mine.

"You look mad, what's wrong?" Luna spoke once again-worry filling her tone.

I didn't want to speak.

I was scared that if I opened my mouth-the words that want to come out will fly out instead of the words that need to come out.

"Milo..?" Her face held sadness and I frown, "sorry...I'm fine, don't worry." I say-putting a smile on my face and pushing her baby hairs behind her ear.

"You look cute with braids." I say. She smiled, laughing softly-"thanks." I smiled, nodding.

"Alright! Let's get going!" Mel suddenly spoke. Me and Luna both look over at them and Mel turned around, her eyes meeting mine as she ran up to me.

"Milo! You can ride with me and Mika." She said, grabbing my hand and smiling. I narrowed my eyes at her before looking at Luna who was looking down at her feet, playing with her fingers.

I frown, she does that when she's uncomfortable..

I looked back at Mel, smiling-"actually, I'm going to ride with Luna, luka and Lexi." I say, gently taking her hand out of hers and getting closer to Luna.

"Oh..okay." Mel smiled, "Mel! Come on." Mika suddenly spoke and then we all started walking out to our cars.

Right when I opened the door for Luna, Mika grabbed her hand. "Ah, sorry darling. But you're riding with me." He winked at her.

My blood boiled. Luna looked at me, "you should ride with us, too." She smiled-her smile melting my heart.

I smiled softly, nodding. "Alright." I say. "Oh, great! Now we can be partners~" Mel said, grabbing my arm and dragging me to their car.

I wanted to push her off me and grab Luna, but I couldn't. "Hey, we need snorkeling stuff." Luna said as she walked to the car with Mika.