Chapter..|| 33.) Sex Party

☁︎︎     ☁︎︎     ☁︎     ☁︎︎     ☁︎︎(Y'all- this is a warning for my readers that do not like PUBLIC STUFF!! They're going to a SEX PARTY, so

☁︎︎ ☁︎︎ ☁︎ ☁︎︎ ☁︎︎
(Y'all- this is a warning for my readers that do not like PUBLIC STUFF!! They're going to a SEX PARTY, so....keep that in mind when reading this very long chap.)

LUNA was a nervous wreck when Luka pulled up to the sex party. She was picking at her fingers, nibbling at her lip and blushing like a crazy person.

I can't help but to admit, she looks very...desirable right now.

I placed my hand on her exposed thigh, thanks to the short, tight black dress she was wearing. "Cálmate, mi amor." I whispered, kissing the back of her ear.

"How the hell am I supposed to calm down? I'm nervous! What if someone tries to touch me?" She whispered, looking over at me as Lexi and Luka talked about something as well.

My eyes darkened, my hand wrapped around her throat, softly. "You have me, Mi Amor. Therefore, you're untouchable." I whispered, staring down into her beautiful eyes.

Her cheeks warmed as she nodded, "okay.."

I smiled softly, leaning down and placing my lips on her in a deep, passionate kiss that told her everything was going to be fine.

But, of course, I needed consent.

"Are you sure about all of this, though? If you don't want to do this, we can leave, baby. You don't have to force yourself to endure this." I rasp, caressing her neck with my thumb.

"No, I wanna do this. I want to get out of my comfort zone and do this with you." She says, smiling. I checked her eyes for any hesitation.

And when I see none, I laugh softly - resting my forehead to hers. "Alright, sweetheart."

"Come in, love birds!" Lexi suddenly spoke, both her and Luka stepping out of the car and banging on Luna's door - opening it and quickly dragging us out.

"This is gonna be so fun!" Lexi squeals, jumping up and down as she holds Lukas hand.

"Alright, calm down." Luna laughed, "how can you be so excited for a sex party?" She asked, grabbing my hand as well and lacing out fingers together.

"Well, they're fun! There is all kinds of fucked up shit in there. They also have private rooms with all kinds of kinky shit and automatic locks with pad codes that change every-time a person enters. Which is why they ask for your number at the front. So they can send the code to every person who gets a room." Lexi said.

"That's so fancy.." Luna whispers, holding my hand tightly. "Girl, just wait until you see the inside!" Lexi smirks as we all start walking up to the big white-wood house.

You could hear the music from outside, it was pretty loud but chill.

"Names?" A bug guy in front of us asked, holding a clipboard. Lexi went ahead and said all our names, giving the man Lukas phone number. I then gave him mine and we all went into the living room.