Chapter..|| 42.) Day One

☁︎︎     ☁︎︎     ☁︎     ☁︎︎     ☁︎

☁︎︎ ☁︎︎ ☁︎ ☁︎︎ ☁︎

IT is only day one, and I'm already dying. After the Walmart trip, we left first thing in the morning. Milo went back home with his parents this morning.

I didn't get a kiss.

Or a hug.

Just a wink.

I'm dying.

"Girl, you look like you're going feral." Lexi spoke, the two of us walking out of the store, a water in my hand and a soda in hers.

"I am." I say, chugging my water.

"Spill," she smirks, both so us getting into her small little beetle car.

I whine, laying my head against the seat. "Milos not gonna touch me for two days."

She gasped, "holy shit. Is that foreplay or something?"

"I don't know, but he said on the third day...he was gonna tie me up and fuck me like he hated me." I mumbled, pulling my seatbelt on.

"That's hot." She says, starting her car up, "damn, I need Milo to talk to Luka and give him some tips."

"Lexi, this is serious! He didn't even kiss or hug me goodbye! I'm dying." I whine, "I never realized how much I enjoyed the soft touches he gave me."

"Any girl loves the way their boyfriend touches them, it's comforting if not sexual." Lexi shrugs and then smirks, stopping at a red light and looking at her.

"This little foreplay thing, there's loopholes, Y'know?"

"Huh?"

"Sexting."

My eyes widened, hearing skipping a beat. "Sexting..?" I asked, slightly confused. "He said he wouldn't touch you. Sexting, he won't be touching you, you'll be touching yourself to his words."

Sexting..

"Do you think he'll let it slide?" I asked, "won't hurt to ask, will it?" She winks, the light turning green as she steps on the gas pedal.

Won't hurt to ask..

How to I ask to sext..?

I bite my lip, pulling my phone out and clicking on his contact quickly.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀