Chapter..|| 38.) Fuckmart

☁︎︎     ☁︎︎     ☁︎     ☁︎︎     ☁︎︎✞(Read the title

☁︎︎ ☁︎︎ ☁︎ ☁︎︎ ☁︎︎

(Read the title.............)

FUCKING in a Walmart was probably another one of my dark fantasies that I've wanted to experience with Luna. We've already established that I'm crazy, so get use to it.

"Yo, what were your parents talking about earlier?" Lexi spoke, running up next to me as we walked inside Walmart. I shrug, "who knows."

"Fucking liar, you speak Spanish! You know!" She groans, pinching my arm. "It's a secret, can't tell the best friend because you're just gonna tell Luna."

She gasped, dramatically placing a hand over her heart. "How dare you. I would never," I cocked a brow - looking at her.

"You sure about that?"

She crosses her arms, pouting. "Okay, fine, don't tell me. Because I would've already told Luna." She mumbled, running to Luka.

I laughed, shaking my head. I felt tiny fingers entangling with mine. I didn't have to look to know who it was, "you excited?" I asked, squeezing her hand.

"For Walmart? Always." She says, bumping my arm. I smiled, looking down at the beautiful woman who's finally mine. "You're not nervous? What if we get caught, huh?" I asked.

"Just adds to the fun, I guess." She says, looking up at me.

Wish she had my cock in her mouth when she did that.

Soon enough..

"What are you most excited for? The overnight stay, or the way I'm gonna f-" she blushed, immediately covering my mouth with her hand.

I smirk against her hand, "s-shut up, dumbass."

I chuckled, her reaction only fueling my mischievous side. I gently removed her hand from my mouth, but kept hold of it, interlacing our fingers once again.

"Come on, sweetheart. You know I can't resist teasing you," I said with a playful grin.

She rolled her eyes, but a hint of amusement danced in her gaze. "You're so annoying.." she mumbled.

"But to answer your question, I'm excited for both the overnight stay and just being with you," she replied, squeezing my hand.

I leaned closer, my lips grazing her ear as I whispered, "Well, as for what I'm excited for, let's just say I have some very..fun plans in mind for us."