Chapter..|| 4.) A Date

☁︎︎     ☁︎︎     ☁︎     ☁︎︎     ☁︎︎⌦ Smoking

☁︎︎ ☁︎︎ ☁︎ ☁︎︎ ☁︎︎
Smoking

A date. I've never really been in a date. The only date I ever had was probably when I was ten. But the date was ended very quickly when the place was literally catching on fire.

My mom only let me go on that date because she thought it was cute-and it was just at a cute little restaurant. Mom and dad and the guys mom were outside, taking pictures of us feeding each other.

It was puppy love.

But I still wonder to this day how the fuck the place caught on fire like that.

It started of small, and in the end, the building was saved-but they had to repair a lot of things.

I groan-"what the hell do you wear to a date?!" I asked Milo, whom was sitting on my bed, scrolling away on his phone. "Just wear something comfortable." He said.

I looked at him-his tone worried me. It sounded so..monotone. And I didn't really like how his demeanor changed.

"Are you sure you're okay?" I asked him. He lifted up from his phone-looking at me with a straight face. "I'm fine." I furrow my brows-nodding as I took my shirt off, grabbing another one of my shirts and putting that on-Milo's eyes stayed on me the whole time.

"Do you even know where he's taking you?" Milo asked-I paused, "nope...he just asked me out and ran into his class." I say-taking my pants off and grabbing a pair of black fishnets and shorts and putting those on.

"Is he picking you up? Does he even know where you live?" Milo started asking-I look at him, "yes, and no. But you're going to take me back to school and I'm going to wait for him outside." I say-pulling my hair into a messy bun.

Milo's eyes trailed down my body-sending shivers up my spine as my breath caught in my throat. The way he looked at me could make my whole body turn to jelly.

"Fine." He said-his eyes meeting mine. I nod-walking over to my mirror and slightly pulling the shirt off my shoulder-tilting my head as I looked at myself in the mirror.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀