Chapter..|| 45.) Fuck

[ A serious warning: this chapter contains mature scenes containing bdsm, kinks and a lot of dirty talk that might make the wrong people cringe.]

☁︎︎     ☁︎︎     ☁︎     ☁︎︎     ☁︎︎✞

☁︎︎ ☁︎︎ ☁︎ ☁︎︎ ☁︎︎

FUCK, I could totally get use to seeing this. Luna, her body hugged in that sexy black lingerie I bought her, her body kneeling in front of me, needy eyes looking up.

I slide my finger under her chin, softly running my thumb across her bottom lip. "It's gonna be a long night, my love." I whisper, my eyes darkening.

"Remember our safe word?" I asked her. She blushed, "I forgot it." She mumbled, I hum, "make a new one." I told her. She thought for a moment, her cheeks pink.

"Uhm, does...red sound okay?" She asked, pretty blue eyes gleaming. I smiled, "sounds good." I say, giving her a sweet kiss before pulling back.

"You know I respect you, right?" I mumbled against her lips. "Yeh," she whispered. "Good, because once we start..it'll seem like I don't." I say before smashing my lips against hers.

She kissed back, my fingers tugging on her chin - pulling her mouth open, sliding my tongue inside her mouth. She let out a pretty little noise, my tongue exploring anywhere and everywhere.

My other hand found its way to my pants, gripping onto my painful hard on and groaning against her lips. She leaned up, deepening the kiss.

My hand on her chin moved around her throat, softly choking her and bringing her impossibly closer, my tongue hungrily devouring hers.

She whines, a sign that she was running out of air. I reluctantly pulled away, a small string of saliva still connecting our lips for a second before it snapped.

Her eyes looked up into mine, those pretty blue hues clouding with such lustful desire. Fuck, my cocks actually gonna explode.

I've completely corrupted this girl.

"Such a pretty little thing," I mumbled, my hand that was rubbing my hard-on, now undoing my pants. Her cheeks go a soft pink, her eyes locked on mine.

I wanted to ask her if she was good with this, wanting to make sure she was still 100%. But, I knew that if she wasn't, she would already said 'Red' by now, which she hasn't.

I pull back, tugging my pants off. Luna's eyes drift down, her cheeks going a darker shade of pink. What happened to Miss Sassy-pants from earlier, huh?